The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 17, 2020, 1:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Chiefs games this season have posted an average total of 52.1, which is 4.9 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
- Raiders games average 55.1 total points, 1.9 fewer than the total for this matchup.
- Kansas City and its opponents have combined to score more than 57 in three games (33.3% of matchups).
- Las Vegas’ contests have gone over 57 points on five occasions (55.6% of games).
- The total for this matchup is 57 points, 3.1 fewer than the combined scoring average of the two teams.
- The Chiefs score the second-most points in the league this season, while the Raiders’ offense puts up the eighth-most.
- The over/under for this game is set at 57 points, 9.9 points higher than the two teams’ opponents scoring average.
- This matchup features the league’s 19th-ranked (Las Vegas) and sixth-ranked (Kansas City) scoring defenses.
Chiefs Betting Insights
- Kansas City’s games have gone under the point total in five out of nine outings this season (55.6%).
- Kansas City has put together a 6-3 record against the spread this season.
- The Chiefs have an ATS record of 4-3 when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
Raiders Betting Insights
- Seven Las Vegas’ nine games this year have gone over the point total (77.8% of its opportunities).
- Las Vegas has put together a 6-3 record against the spread this season.
Chiefs vs Raiders: Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|10/11/2020||Chiefs||Chiefs||-10.50||54.50||-560||+450||490-413 LV||40-32 LV|
|12/1/2019||Chiefs||Chiefs||-11||49.5||-500||+420||332-259 OAK||40-9 KC|
|9/15/2019||Chiefs||Raiders||-7||52.5||-286||+245||464-307 KC||28-10 KC|
When the Chiefs Have the Ball
- The Chiefs score 31.8 points per game this season, five more than the 26.8 the Raiders have surrendered in each contest.
- In games where Kansas City score at least 31.8 points this season, they are 5-1 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- When the Las Vegas defense allows 26.8 points or fewer this year, the Raiders have accumulated a 4-0 overall record and a 4-0 record against the spread.
- The Chiefs hold a 31.6-yard advantage in total yards gained versus total yards allowed compared to the Raiders defense this season (409 to 377.4). The Chiefs average 6.3 yards per play while the Raiders give up 5.9 per play.
- When the Kansas City offense puts together a game with at least their 2020 average in yardage, they are 4-1 overall and 3-2 against the spread this season.
- When the Las Vegas defense allows less than their season average for total yards, they are 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- The Raiders defense has given up an average of 112.4 yards per game to opposing running games this season. That total is 1.3 yards less than the rushing output per contest for the Chiefs (113.7).
- When Kansas City rushers gain at least a combined 113.7 yards this season, they are 4-0 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- This season, when the Las Vegas defense allows opponents to pick up less than 112.4 yards on the ground, they are 4-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- The Chiefs have turned the ball over 0.7 times per game this season, while the Raiders have averaged 1.1 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they don’t turn the football over this season, Kansas City is 3-0 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- Las Vegas is 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall this season when they force at least 1.1 turnovers in a game.
When the Raiders Have the Ball
- The Raiders rack up 28.3 points per game, eight more than the Chiefs give up per matchup (20.3).
- When Las Vegas records at least 28.3 points, it is 5-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
- This season, Kansas City has a 4-2 record against the spread and a 5-1 record overall in games when it holds opponents to 31.8 or fewer points.
- The Raiders average 15.7 more yards per game (369.8), than the Chiefs give up per outing (354.1). The Raiders average 5.7 yards per play, while the Chiefs give up 5.4 per play.
- In games Kansas City limits its opponents to 354.1 or fewer yards, it has a 3-0 record ATS and a 3-0 record overall.
- This season, the Raiders rack up 139.1 rushing yards per game, just 0.7 more yards per game than the Chiefs allow per outing (138.4).
- When Las Vegas rushes for at least 139.1 yards, it had a 4-0 ATS record and a 4-0 overall record.
- This season, Kansas City is 3-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall when holding opponents to no more than 138.4 yards on the ground.
- This year, the Raiders turn the ball over one time per game, 0.6 fewer turnovers per game than the 1.6 the Chiefs force on average.
- Las Vegas has a 6-1 record against the spread and a 6-1 record overall when it turns the ball over 1 time or less.
- When it forces 1.6 or more turnovers, Kansas City has a 2-0 record against the spread and a 2-0 record overall.
Chiefs Players to Watch
- Patrick Mahomes has 2,687 passing yards (298.6 yards per game) and a 66.9% completion percentage this year (220-of-329). He’s thrown 25 touchdowns and one interception. He also has 165 rushing yards on 36 carries with two touchdowns, averaging 18.3 yards per game.
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire has picked up a team-high 586 rushing yards (65.1 yards per game) and scored two touchdowns. He has added 28 catches for 224 yards (24.9 receiving yards per game) with one receiving touchdown.
- Travis Kelce has reeled in 58 passes to lead the team with 769 yards with six touchdowns. He has been targeted 79 times and averages 85.4 yards per game.
- Tyreek Hill has chipped in with 650 yards on 44 catches with nine touchdowns. He has been targeted 72 times and averages 72.2 receiving yards per game.
- Chris Jones has collected a team-leading 5.5 sacks, while adding one TFL and 24 tackles.
- This season, Daniel Sorensen has collected 58 tackles, two TFL, and two interceptions.
- Tyrann Mathieu has two interceptions, 42 tackles, one TFL, and four passes defended this season.
Raiders Players to Watch
- This year, Derek Carr has put up 2,155 passing yards (239.4 yards per game) while going 196-for-283 (69.3% completion percentage) and throwing 16 touchdowns and two interceptions in nine games. He has added a 118 rushing yards on 27 carries, averaging 13.1 yards per game.
- Josh Jacobs has churned out 699 rushing yards (77.7 yards per game) and eight touchdowns. He has tacked on 23 catches for 149 yards (16.6 receiving yards per game).
- Devontae Booker has 304 rushing yards on 49 carries (33.8 yards per game) and three touchdowns.
- Darren Waller has been targeted 77 times and has 53 catches for 430 yards (47.8 ypg) and four touchdowns.
- Hunter Renfrow’s statline this year shows 29 catches for 399 yards and two touchdowns. He puts up 44.3 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 38 times.
- Nelson Agholor has caught 18 passes on 29 targets for 355 yards and five touchdowns, averaging 39.4 yards per game.
- Maxx Crosby has six sacks to lead the team, and has also collected eight TFL and 24 tackles over nine games.
- Lamarcus Joyner has racked up 46 tackles and five TFL so far this season.
- Jeff Heath has a team-high three interceptions and has tacked on 12 tackles and three passes defended.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from