The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 25, 2020, 1:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chiefs vs. Buccaneers odds
- Chiefs games have gone over 56 points on four occasions this season (40% of matchups).
- In four (36.4%) games this season, the Buccaneers have combined with their opponents to go over 56 points.
- These two teams score a combined average of 61.2 points per game, higher than the total for this matchup by 5.2 points.
- The over/under for this game is set at 56 points, 11.6 points higher than the two teams’ opponents scoring average.
- Chiefs games this season have posted an average total of 53.5, which is 2.5 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
- Buccaneers games average 52.1 total points, 3.9 fewer than the total for this matchup.
- The Chiefs score the most points in the NFL this season, while the Buccaneers’ offense puts up the sixth-most.
- This outing features the league’s 10th-ranked (Tampa Bay) and seventh-ranked (Kansas City) scoring defenses.
Chiefs Betting Insights
- Kansas City is 6-4 against the spread.
- The Chiefs are 5-4 ATS when favored by at least 3.5 points.
- Kansas City’s games have gone over the point total in five out of 10 opportunities this season (50%).
Buccaneers Betting Insights
- Tampa Bay has compiled a 5-6 record against the spread this season.
- The Buccaneers have an ATS record of 4-4 when an underdog by at least 3.5 points.
- Tampa Bay’s games have hit the over in seven out of 11 outings this season (63.6%).
When the Chiefs Have the Ball
- The Chiefs, on average, score 9.1 more points per game this season (32.1) than the Buccaneers allow (23).
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, Kansas City is 6-0 and 4-2 against the spread.
- Tampa Bay is 6-1 overall and 5-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 23 points.
- The Buccaneers defense has given up an average of 310.5 yards per game so far this season, 103.6 yards fewer than the 414.1-yard average from the Chiefs offense. On average, the Chiefs pick up 6.3 yards per play and the Buccaneers give up 5.
- When the Kansas City offense puts together a game with at least their 2020 average in yardage, they are 4-0 overall and 3-1 against the spread this season.
- When the Tampa Bay defense allows less than their season average for total yards, they are 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- The Buccaneers have allowed opposing rushing attacks to average 73 yards per game, compared to the 113.1 yards the Chiefs offense has averaged on the ground.
- In games where the Kansas City rushing attack puts together at least their season average this season, the Chiefs are 4-0 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- When Tampa Bay holds opposing teams to 73 rushing yards or fewer this year, they are 2-3 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- The Buccaneers have forced one more turnover in each game this season (1.7) than the Chiefs have committed (0.7).
- In games where they don’t turn the football over this season, Kansas City is 3-0 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- Tampa Bay’s record this season when they force more than 1.7 turnovers: 3-4 ATS, 5-2 overall
When the Buccaneers Have the Ball
- The Buccaneers score 29.1 points per game, 7.7 more than the Chiefs allow per contest (21.4).
- Tampa Bay is 4-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall a season ago when the team notches at least 29.1 points.
- This season, Kansas City has a 4-2 record against the spread and a 6-0 record overall in games when it holds opponents to 32.1 or fewer points.
- The Buccaneers rack up only 2.7 more yards per game (357.8), than the Chiefs allow per contest (355.1). On average, the Buccaneers pick up 5.5 yards per play, while the Chiefs allow 5.5 per play.
- Kansas City has a 3-0 record ATS and a 3-0 record overall when holding its opponents to 355.1 yards or less.
- The Buccaneers rush for 98.3 yards per game, 35.2 fewer per game than the 133.5 the Chiefs allow per contest.
- Tampa Bay has a 3-2 ATS record and a 4-1 overall record when the team rushes for at least 98.3 yards.
- Kansas City is 3-2 against the spread and 5-0 overall when holding opponents to 133.5 rushing yards or less.
- This year, the Buccaneers turn the ball over 1.3 times per game, 0.2 fewer turnovers per game than the 1.5 the Chiefs force on average.
- Tampa Bay is 4-3 against the spread and 6-1 overall when it turns the ball over 1.3 or fewer times.
- When it forces 1.5 or more turnovers, Kansas City has a 2-0 record against the spread and a 2-0 record overall.
Chiefs Players to Watch
- Patrick Mahomes leads the team with 3,035 passing yards (303.5 yards per game) and has a 67.9% completion percentage this year (254-of-374) while throwing 27 touchdowns and two interceptions. He also has 181 rushing yards on 40 carries with two touchdowns, averaging 18.1 yards per game.
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire has ran for a team-leading 655 yards on 140 carries (65.5 yards per game) while scoring four touchdowns in his rookie season. He also averages 23.2 receiving yards per game, grabbing 29 passes for 232 yards and one touchdown.
- Travis Kelce has reeled in 66 passes for 896 yards with seven touchdowns. He has been targeted 89 times and averages 89.6 yards per game.
- Tyreek Hill has chipped in with 752 yards on 55 grabs with 10 touchdowns. He has been targeted 86 times and averages 75.2 receiving yards per game.
- Mecole Hardman has caught 26 passes on 34 targets for 411 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 41.1 yards per game.
- Chris Jones has notched a team-leading 5.5 sacks, while adding one TFL and 28 tackles over nine games.
- Daniel Sorensen’s 62 tackles, two TFL, and three interceptions make him the team-leader for tackles and interceptions.
Buccaneers Players to Watch
- This year, Tom Brady has collected 2,955 passing yards (268.6 yards per game) while going 280-for-433 (64.7% completion percentage) and throwing 25 touchdowns and nine interceptions in 11 games.
- Ronald Jones II has racked up 754 rushing yards (68.5 yards per game) and scored five touchdowns.
- Leonard Fournette has added 261 rushing yards on 66 carries (29 yards per game), with three touchdowns on the ground. He also has 25 catches for 161 yards (17.9 per game).
- This season, Mike Evans has 45 catches (on 72 targets) to lead the team with 563 yards (51.2 per game) while scoring nine touchdowns.
- Chris Godwin’s statline this year shows 41 catches for 465 yards and three touchdowns over seven games. He averages 66.4 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 51 times.
- Scotty Miller has racked up 414 yards on 27 passes with two touchdowns, averaging 37.6 yards per game.
- Jason Pierre-Paul has notched a team-leading 7.5 sacks, while adding five TFL, 44 tackles, and two interceptions.
- In 11 games, Devin White has totaled 97 tackles, nine TFL, and five sacks.
- Carlton Davis has a team-high four interceptions and has tacked on 48 tackles, three TFL, and 14 passes defended.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from