The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of December 1, 2020, 1:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chiefs vs. Broncos props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
- The points total average for Chiefs games this season is 53.3, is 3.3 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Broncos games average 46.1 total points, 3.9 fewer than the total for this matchup.
- Chiefs games have gone over 50 points on seven occasions this season (63.6% of matchups).
- In four (36.4%) games this season, the Broncos have combined with their opponents to go over 50 points.
- These two teams score a combined average of 50.6 points per game, higher than the total for this matchup by 0.6 points.
- The Chiefs score the second-most points in the NFL this season, while the Broncos’ offense puts up the 31st-most.
- These teams surrender a combined 48.7 points per game, 1.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- This contest features the league’s 24th-ranked (Denver) and sixth-ranked (Kansas City) scoring defenses.
Chiefs Betting Insights
- Kansas City’s games have gone under the point total in six out of 11 outings this season (54.5%).
- Kansas City has compiled a 6-5 record against the spread this season.
- The Chiefs are 1-0 ATS when favored by at least 13.5 points.
Broncos Betting Insights
- Six of Denver’s 11 games this year have failed to go over the point total (54.5%).
- Denver has a 6-5 record against the spread.
Chiefs vs Broncos: Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|10/25/2020||Chiefs||Broncos||-9.50||46.00||-435||+360||411-286 DEN||43-16 KC|
|12/15/2019||Chiefs||Chiefs||-9.5||43||-435||+370||419-251 KC||23-3 KC|
|10/17/2019||Chiefs||Broncos||-3||49.5||-165||+143||271-205 KC||30-6 KC|
When the Chiefs Have the Ball
- The Chiefs have put an average of 31.6 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 4.5 more than the 27.1 the Broncos have surrendered in each contest.
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, Kansas City is 6-1 and 4-3 against the spread.
- When the Denver defense allows 27.1 points or fewer this year, the Broncos have put together a 2-2 overall record and a 4-0 record against the spread.
- The Broncos defense has given up an average of 341.4 yards per game so far this season, 84.4 yards fewer than the 425.8-yard average from the Chiefs offense.
- On average, the Chiefs pick up 6.5 yards per play and the Broncos allow 5.1.
- When the Kansas City offense puts together a game with at least their 2020 average in yardage, they are 5-0 overall and 3-2 against the spread this season.
- When Denver allows fewer total yards to opposing offenses than their season average, they are 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall this season.
- The Broncos defense has given up an average of 131.3 yards per game to opposing running games this season. That is 20.6 more yards than the Chiefs have gained running the football in 2020 (110.7).
- When Kansas City rushers gain at least a combined 110.7 yards this season, they are 4-0 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- When Denver holds opposing teams to 131.3 rushing yards or fewer this year, they are 5-3 against the spread and 3-5 overall.
- The Chiefs have turned the ball over 0.7 times per game this season, while the Broncos have averaged one takeaway per contest.
- When Kansas City doesn’t turn the football over this season, they are 3-0 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- Denver’s record this season when they force more than one turnover: 4-3 ATS, 3-4 overall
When the Broncos Have the Ball
- The Broncos put up just 2.6 fewer points per game (19) than the Chiefs allow (21.6).
- Denver is 4-1 against the spread and 3-2 overall a season ago when the team scores at least 19 points.
- Kansas City has a 4-3 record against the spread and a 6-1 record overall in games when it surrenders 31.6 points or less.
- The Broncos average 35.5 fewer yards per game (325.2), than the Chiefs allow per contest (360.7). The Broncos average 5.1 yards per play, while the Chiefs allow 5.7 per play.
- In games Kansas City keeps its opponents to 360.7 or fewer yards, it has a 5-0 record ATS and a 5-0 record overall.
- This season, the Broncos rack up 113.5 rushing yards per game, 14.7 fewer per game than the Chiefs allow per outing (128.2).
- Denver has a 3-1 ATS record and a 3-1 overall record when the team runs for at least 113.5 yards.
- This season, Kansas City is 3-3 against the spread and 6-0 overall when holding opponents to no more than 128.2 yards on the ground.
- This year, the Broncos turn the ball over 2.4 times per game, 0.9 more turnovers per game than the 1.5 the Chiefs force on average.
- Denver has a 5-2 record against the spread and a 3-4 record overall when it turns the ball over 2.4 times or less.
- When it forces 1.5 or more turnovers, Kansas City has a 2-1 record against the spread and a 3-0 record overall.
Chiefs Players to Watch
- Patrick Mahomes leads the team with 3,497 passing yards (317.9 yards per game) and has a 68.8% completion percentage this year (291-of-423) while throwing 30 touchdowns and two interceptions. He also has 209 rushing yards on 44 carries with two touchdowns, averaging 19 yards per game.
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire has rushed for a team-leading 692 yards on 151 carries (62.9 yards per game) while scoring four touchdowns. He also averages 21.3 receiving yards per game, grabbing 30 passes for 234 yards and one touchdown.
- This season, Tyreek Hill has 68 catches (on 101 targets) to lead the league with 1,021 yards (92.8 per game) and 13 touchdowns.
- Travis Kelce has contributed with 978 yards on 74 catches with seven touchdowns. He has been targeted 97 times and puts up 88.9 receiving yards per game.
- Mecole Hardman has caught 29 passes on 39 targets for 434 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 39.5 yards per game.
- Chris Jones has 5.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also added one TFL and 28 tackles over 10 games.
- Daniel Sorensen’s 69 tackles, two TFL, and three interceptions make him the team-leader for tackles and interceptions.
Broncos Players to Watch
- Melvin Gordon III has taken 134 attempts for a team-leading 554 rushing yards (55.4 yards per game) while scoring six touchdowns.
- Phillip Lindsay leads the team with 414 rushing yards on 82 carries (51.8 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground over the course of eight games in 2020.
- This season, Jerry Jeudy has 37 catches (on 78 targets) for 589 yards (53.5 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Tim Patrick’s statline this year shows 36 catches for 563 yards and three touchdowns over the course of 10 games. He puts up 56.3 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 58 times.
- Noah Fant has caught 40 passes on 60 targets for 435 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 43.5 yards per game.
- Bradley Chubb has notched a team-leading 7.5 sacks, while adding eight TFL and 36 tackles.
- This season, Alexander Johnson has racked up 91 tackles, four TFL, and one sack.
- This season, Justin Simmons leads the team with four interceptions and has added 68 tackles, one TFL, and seven passes defended.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from