The Kansas City Chiefs (1-0) take the field against the Baltimore Ravens (0-1) in Week 2. The Ravens ( on the moneyline to win) and the Chiefs ( ) match up on September 19, 2021 at 8:20 PM ET on NBC. A point total of points has been set for the contest.
Before making a bet on this game, take a look at this article to find the best available odds and everything else you need to know about the matchup — including key metrics, weather, injuries, and more.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 19, 2021, 10:12 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chiefs Vs. Ravens Betting Odds
Chiefs Vs. Ravens Player Props
Chiefs Vs. Ravens Betting Angles
Chiefs Vs. Ravens Weather
A high temperature of 68 degrees Fahrenheit, with clear sky and 6 mph winds, are the expected conditions at M&T Bank Stadium on Sunday (as of 10:12 PM on September 19).
Chiefs Vs. Ravens Injury Report
Kansas City Injuries
|Laurent Duvernay-Tardif||G||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Austin Blythe||C||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Daurice Fountain||WR||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|DeAndre Baker||CB||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Joshua Kaindoh||DE||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Malik Herring||DE||Knee (acl)||Out|
|Nick Boyle||TE||Knee (mcl)||Out|
|J.K. Dobbins||RB||Knee (acl)||Out|
|Rashod Bateman||WR||Core Muscle||Out|
|Broderick Washington||DT||Gameday Inactive||Out|
Chiefs Offense Vs. Ravens Defense (2020)
|Chiefs Offense||Stats (Rank)||Ravens Defense|
|29.6 (6)||Points/Gm||18.9 (2)|
|0.45 (7)||Points/Play||0.30 (1)|
|415.8 (1)||Yards/Gm||329.8 (7)|
|312.8 (1)||Pass Yards/Gm||238.0 (9)|
|112.4 (16)||Rush Yards/Gm||108.8 (8)|
|6.3 (2)||Yards/Play||5.2 (7)|
|7.9 (6)||Yards/Pass||6.4 (2)|
|4.5 (11)||Yards/Rush||4.6 (22)|
|49.0% (3)||3rd Down %||34.0% (2)|
|61.0% (14)||Red Zone %||62.2% (18)|
|16 (4)||Turnovers||22 (10)|
|23 (5)||Sacks||39 (13)|
Ravens Offense Vs. Chiefs Defense (2020)
|Ravens Offense||Stats (Rank)||Chiefs Defense|
|29.3 (7)||Points/Gm||22.6 (10)|
|0.47 (5)||Points/Play||0.35 (9)|
|363.1 (19)||Yards/Gm||358.3 (16)|
|182.4 (32)||Pass Yards/Gm||248.0 (15)|
|191.9 (1)||Rush Yards/Gm||122.1 (21)|
|5.9 (8)||Yards/Play||5.6 (18)|
|7.2 (18)||Yards/Pass||7.1 (12)|
|5.5 (1)||Yards/Rush||4.5 (16)|
|48.8% (4)||3rd Down %||41.0% (17)|
|63.3% (12)||Red Zone %||76.6% (32)|
|18 (9)||Turnovers||22 (10)|
|32 (13)||Sacks||32 (19)|
When The Chiefs Have The Ball (2020)
- The Ravens allowed 4.6 yards per rushing attempt last year (22nd in NFL). The Chiefs were 11th in rushing, averaging 4.5 per carry.
- Kansas City was No. 5 in the league in sacks allowed last season (23), and is up against the pass rush that ranked 13th a year ago, owned by Baltimore (39).
- The Ravens allowed 108.8 rushing yards per game last season (eighth in NFL). The Chiefs’ running game was 16th in the league (112.4).
- The 312.8 passing yards per game Kansas City averaged last season ranked first in the NFL, while the 238.0 Baltimore gave up ranked ninth in the league.
When The Ravens Have The Ball (2020)
- The Ravens’ red-zone percentage was 63.3% last year (12th in NFL), while the Chiefs allowed a score on 76.6% of their opponents’ red-zone appearances (32nd).
- Baltimore’s rushing game ranked first in the NFL a season ago (191.9 yards per game). Kansas City allowed 122.1 rushing yards per game (21st).
- The Ravens averaged 182.4 passing yards per game last season (32nd in the NFL). They will be facing the Chiefs’ defense which was ranked 15th, giving up 248.0 yards per game through the air.
- Baltimore ranked first with 5.5 yards per carry last season, compared to the 4.5 per rush Kansas City allowed (16th in the NFL).
Chiefs Betting Trends And Insights
- Kansas City went 7-9-0 ATS last season.
- The Chiefs had an ATS record of 5-9 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites last season.
- Kansas City’s games hit the over eight out of 16 times last season.
- Kansas City and its opponents went over 53.5 combined points in 10 of 19 games last season.
- The Chiefs won 13 of the 14 games they were favored on the moneyline last season (92.9%).
Ravens Betting Trends And Insights
- Baltimore went 10-5-1 ATS last season.
- The Ravens were an underdog by 3.5 points or more once last year, and covered the spread.
- Last season, seven of Baltimore’s games hit the over.
- Baltimore and its opponents combined to score more than 53.5 points in five of 18 games last season.
- The Ravens lost the only game they played as the underdog last season.
Chiefs Players To Watch
- Patrick Mahomes II recorded 4,740 passing yards (296.3 per game) with a 66.3% completion percentage last year, while throwing for 38 touchdowns with six interceptions. He added 308 rushing yards on 62 carries with two touchdowns.
- A year ago Clyde Edwards-Helaire picked up 803 rushing yards (50.2 per game) and scored four touchdowns. He added 36 catches for 297 yards and one receiving touchdown.
- Last season Jerick McKinnon rushed for 319 yards on 81 carries (19.9 yards per game), with five rushing touchdowns. He also caught 33 passes for 253 yards (15.8 per game) and one TD.
- Last season Travis Kelce grabbed 105 passes for 1,416 yards (88.5 per game) with 11 touchdowns.
- Tyreek Hill contributed with 87 grabs for 1,276 yards and 15 touchdowns.
- Mecole Hardman caught 41 passes for 560 yards and four touchdowns, averaging 35.0 yards per game.
- Chris Jones put together an impressive body of work a year ago, registering 7.5 sacks, 4.5 TFL and 49 tackles.
- In last year’s campaign, Daniel Sorensen racked up 114 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and three interceptions.
- Last season, Tyrann Mathieu hauled in six interceptions and added 76 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and nine passes defended.
Ravens Players To Watch
- Last year Lamar Jackson collected 2,757 passing yards (172.3 per game) while going 242-for-376 (64.4%) and throwing for 26 touchdowns with nine interceptions. He also led his team with 1,005 rushing yards on 159 carries plus seven rushing TDs.
- Last season Latavius Murray rushed for 656 yards on 146 carries (41.0 yards per game), with four rushing touchdowns.
- Marquise Brown reeled in 58 passes for 769 yards last year and scored eight touchdowns. He was targeted 100 times, and averaged 48.1 yards per game.
- Mark Andrews’ stat line last season was 58 catches for 701 yards and seven touchdowns. He put up 43.8 receiving yards per game.
- Sammy Watkins caught 37 passes on 55 targets for 421 yards and two TDs.
- Justin Houston showed out with an impressive stat line of 8.0 sacks, 10.0 TFL and 31 tackles.
- Patrick Queen’s 2020 campaign saw him total 146 tackles, 10.0 TFL, 3.0 sacks, and one interception.
- Tyus Bowser picked off three passes and tacked on 51 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 2.0 sacks, and five passes defended last season.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from