The Kansas City Chiefs (3-4) meet the New York Giants (2-5) in Week 8. The Chiefs ( ) welcome the Giants ( on the moneyline to win) on November 1, 2021 at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN. A total of points has been set for the matchup.
Before placing a bet on this game, take a look at this article where we provide the best available odds and dig into everything you need to know about the matchup — including key metrics, injuries, weather, and more.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 1, 2021, 8:12 PM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chiefs Vs. Giants Betting Odds
Chiefs Vs. Giants Player Props
Chiefs Vs. Giants Betting Angles
Chiefs Vs. Giants Weather
The weather report for Kansas City on Monday is dry (overcast clouds) and calm (4 mph winds), with a high temperature of 38 degrees Fahrenheit (as of 8:12 PM on November 1).
Chiefs Vs. Giants Injury Report
Kansas City Injuries
|Austin Blythe||C||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|DeAndre Baker||CB||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Prince Tega Wanogho||OT||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Malik Herring||DE||Knee (acl)||Out|
New York Injuries
|Blake Martinez||ILB||Torn Acl||Out|
|C.J. Board||WR||Broken Arm||Out|
|Joshua Kalu||FS||Torn Pectoral||Out|
|J.R. Reed||S||Gameday Inactive||Out|
Chiefs Offense Vs. Giants Defense
|Chiefs Offense||Stats (Rank)||Giants Defense|
|26.9 (8)||Points/Gm||25.7 (24)|
|0.40 (11)||Points/Play||0.39 (21)|
|419.3 (3)||Yards/Gm||368.7 (23)|
|310.7 (4)||Pass Yards/Gm||256.7 (15)|
|118.1 (13)||Rush Yards/Gm||125.6 (25)|
|6.2 (4)||Yards/Play||5.6 (17)|
|7.4 (12)||Yards/Pass||7.3 (16)|
|5.0 (3)||Yards/Rush||4.4 (19)|
|57.0% (1)||3rd Down %||38.3% (12)|
|63.0% (15)||Red Zone %||64.0% (19)|
|17 (32)||Turnovers||9 (12)|
|14 (11)||Sacks||16 (19)|
Giants Offense Vs. Chiefs Defense
|Giants Offense||Stats (Rank)||Chiefs Defense|
|19.9 (23)||Points/Gm||29.0 (27)|
|0.31 (23)||Points/Play||0.47 (30)|
|352.3 (16)||Yards/Gm||404.6 (31)|
|277.0 (12)||Pass Yards/Gm||285.7 (24)|
|91.7 (26)||Rush Yards/Gm||128.9 (28)|
|5.5 (19)||Yards/Play||6.6 (32)|
|7.2 (16)||Yards/Pass||8.6 (29)|
|3.8 (26)||Yards/Rush||4.7 (28)|
|38.7% (21)||3rd Down %||48.7% (29)|
|45.0% (32)||Red Zone %||73.1% (27)|
|9 (13)||Turnovers||7 (24)|
|14 (11)||Sacks||8 (32)|
When The Chiefs Have The Ball
- The Chiefs are the NFL’s 32nd-ranked offense in terms of committing turnovers (17), and are playing the 12th-ranked team in turnovers forced, the Giants (9).
- Kansas City’s offense ranks third in the NFL in yards per game (419.3), while New York ranks 23rd in yards allowed (368.7).
- The Chiefs average 5.0 yards per rushing attempt (third in the NFL), and the Giants give up 4.4 per carry (19th in the league).
- Kansas City has the eighth-ranked offense in the NFL (26.9 points per game), and will be facing New York’s 24th-ranked defense (25.7 ppg).
When The Giants Have The Ball
- The Chiefs’ defense has totaled eight sacks (fewest in the NFL). The Giants have given up 14 sacks to rank 11th in the league.
- New York’s offense ranks 16th in the NFL in yards per game (352.3), while Kansas City ranks 31st in yards allowed (404.6).
- The Giants’ passing attack averages 7.2 yards per pass attempt (16th in the NFL). The Chiefs give up 8.6 per pass (29th in the league).
- New York’s offense has a 5.5 yards-per-play average (19th in the NFL) compared to the 6.6 yards Kansas City allows per play (32nd in the league).
Chiefs Betting Trends And Insights
- Kansas City has covered just twice in eight games with a spread this season.
- Kansas City’s games have gone over the point total four out of eight times this season.
- Kansas City and its opponents have gone over 53 combined points in six of eight games this season.
- The Chiefs have won three of the eight games they were favored on the moneyline this season (37.5%).
Giants Betting Trends And Insights
- New York has compiled a 3-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- New York and its opponents have combined to hit the over three out of seven times this season.
- New York and its opponents have scored more than 53 combined points twice this season.
- The Giants have entered the game as underdogs six times this season and won twice.
Chiefs Players To Watch
- This season Patrick Mahomes II has collected 2,093 passing yards (299.0 YPG) while completing 67.5% of his passes, with 18 touchdowns and nine interceptions. He’s also tops on his team with 219 rushing yards on 32 attempts (plus one touchdown), averaging 31.3 yards per game.
- Darrel Williams has 181 rushing yards on 52 carries, and four touchdowns.
- Tyreek Hill has racked up 52 catches for 641 yards, best on his team, and five touchdowns. He has been targeted 72 times, and averages 91.6 receiving yards per game.
- Travis Kelce has also chipped in with 533 yards, on 45 catches plus four touchdowns. He averages 76.1 receiving yards per game.
- Mecole Hardman has totaled 289 yards on 30 receptions with one touchdown, averaging 41.3 yards per game.
- Michael Danna has notched a team-leading 3.0 sacks, while adding 3.0 TFL and 16 tackles.
- Over the course of the current campaign, Nick Bolton has totaled 55 tackles and 9.0 TFL and leads the team in tackles.
- Tyrann Mathieu has intercepted two passes to lead the team while adding 31 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and four passes defended.
Giants Players To Watch
- Daniel Jones leads his team in both passing and rushing, including 1,727 passing yards (246.7 per game), five touchdowns and four interceptions. He also has 229 rushing yards on 41 carries with two touchdowns.
- Saquon Barkley has run for 195 yards on 54 carries (27.9 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground. He also has 14 catches for 130 yards and one touchdown.
- This season Kadarius Toney has 23 catches for a team-high 317 yards (45.3 per game).
- Sterling Shepard’s stat line this year shows 28 catches for 299 yards and one touchdown. He averages 42.7 receiving yards per game.
- Kenny Golladay has caught 17 passes on 29 targets for 282 yards.
- This season Azeez Ojulari leads the team with 5.5 sacks and has added 5.0 TFL and 21 tackles.
- Logan Ryan’s 54 tackles and 1.0 TFL mean he’s the team’s top tackler.
- James Bradberry has a team-high three interceptions and has tacked on 24 tackles and eight passes defended seven this season.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from