The top team in the AFC West, the Kansas City Chiefs (6-4), takes on the NFC East-leading Dallas Cowboys (7-2) in Week 11. The Chiefs ( ) and the Cowboys ( to win on the moneyline) kick off the action on November 21, 2021 at 4:25 PM ET on FOX. An over/under of points has been set for the game by sportsbooks.
Before you make a bet on this game, take a look at this article for the best available odds and everything else you need to know about the matchup — from key metrics and player stats to injuries, weather, and more.
The betting facts in what follows reference odds valid as of November 21, 2021 at 4:13 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this contest and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Chiefs Vs. Cowboys Betting Odds
Chiefs Vs. Cowboys Player Props
Chiefs Vs. Cowboys Betting Angles
Chiefs Vs. Cowboys Weather
The weather report for Kansas City on Sunday is dry (clear sky) and calm (11 mph winds), with a high temperature of 54 degrees Fahrenheit (as of 4:13 PM on November 21).
Chiefs Vs. Cowboys Injury Report
Kansas City Injuries
|Khalen Saunders||NT||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|DeAndre Baker||CB||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Derrick Gore||RB||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Shane Buechele||QB||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Malik Herring||DE||Knee (acl)||Out|
|Will Grier||QB||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Reggie Robinson II||CB||Toe||Out|
|Simi Fehoko||WR||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Jabril Cox||LB||Torn Acl||Out|
|Israel Mukuamu||CB||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Kelvin Joseph||CB||Non Injury Related (personal)||Out|
Chiefs Offense Vs. Cowboys Defense
|Chiefs Offense||Stats (Rank)||Cowboys Defense|
|26.2 (9)||Points/Gm||21.7 (10)|
|0.38 (13)||Points/Play||0.36 (13)|
|405.6 (4)||Yards/Gm||354.0 (15)|
|303.8 (4)||Pass Yards/Gm||270.1 (23)|
|110.5 (18)||Rush Yards/Gm||101.2 (9)|
|5.9 (8)||Yards/Play||5.8 (24)|
|7.1 (19)||Yards/Pass||7.6 (22)|
|4.5 (9)||Yards/Rush||4.3 (16)|
|53.3% (1)||3rd Down %||32.1% (3)|
|59.0% (17)||Red Zone %||65.4% (23)|
|20 (31)||Turnovers||17 (5)|
|17 (8)||Sacks||18 (24)|
Cowboys Offense Vs. Chiefs Defense
|Cowboys Offense||Stats (Rank)||Chiefs Defense|
|31.6 (1)||Points/Gm||24.1 (20)|
|0.46 (2)||Points/Play||0.40 (24)|
|433.9 (1)||Yards/Gm||373.2 (26)|
|304.9 (3)||Pass Yards/Gm||269.2 (22)|
|139.6 (4)||Rush Yards/Gm||114.6 (18)|
|6.3 (1)||Yards/Play||6.2 (30)|
|8.3 (3)||Yards/Pass||8.0 (26)|
|4.6 (6)||Yards/Rush||4.6 (26)|
|45.7% (5)||3rd Down %||40.5% (16)|
|64.7% (10)||Red Zone %||68.8% (27)|
|12 (17)||Turnovers||12 (14)|
|14 (3)||Sacks||14 (29)|
When The Chiefs Have The Ball
- The Chiefs have committed the second-most turnovers in the league (20), and are playing the fifth-ranked Cowboys defense which has forced 17.
- Kansas City averages 303.8 passing yards per game (fourth in the NFL) compared to the 270.1 per game Dallas allows (23rd in the league).
- The Chiefs are No. 8 ranked in the league in sacks allowed (17), facing the pass rush ranked 24th, the Cowboys (18).
- Kansas City’s offense averages 5.9 yards per play (eighth in the league). Dallas’ defense allows 5.8 (24th).
When The Cowboys Have The Ball
- The Cowboys’ offense has a 6.3 yards-per-play average (first in the NFL) compared to the 6.2 yards the Chiefs allow per play (30th in the league).
- Kansas City’s defense has compiled 14 sacks (fourth-fewest in the NFL). Dallas has conceded 14 sacks to rank third in the league.
- The Cowboys have one of the best offenses in the NFL in yards per game (No. 1 at 433.9 YPG), and will be up against the 26th-ranked Chiefs defense (373.2 ypg allowed).
- Dallas ranks third in the NFL at 8.3 yards per pass attempt. Kansas City allows 8.0 yards per passing play (26th in the league).
Chiefs Betting Trends And Insights
- Kansas City has covered three times in 11 matchups with a spread this season.
- The Chiefs are 3-8 ATS this season when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- In Kansas City’s 11 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total five times.
- Kansas City and its opponents have gone over 55.5 combined points in five of 11 games this season.
- The Chiefs have won 54.5% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (6-5).
Cowboys Betting Trends And Insights
- Dallas has won eight games against the spread this year, while failing to cover once.
- The Cowboys have covered the spread when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs in three of three games this year.
- In Dallas’ nine chances this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total five times.
- Dallas has played five games this season that finished with a combined score higher than 55.5 points.
- The Cowboys have been underdogs in three games this season and won two (66.7%) of those contests.
Chiefs Players To Watch
- Patrick Mahomes II has passed for 2,940 yards (271-for-412), with 25 touchdowns and 10 interceptions (294.0 yards per game). He’s also run the ball 37 times for 227 yards and one touchdown.
- Darrel Williams has 95 rushing attempts for a team-high 343 rushing yards (34.3 per game) and four touchdowns. He also has 31 catches for 271 receiving yards (27.1 per game) and one touchdown.
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire has run for 304 yards (60.8 YPG).
- Tyreek Hill has 75 catches (on 111 targets) and leads the team with 855 receiving yards (85.5 per game) while scoring eight touchdowns.
- Travis Kelce has also added 747 yards, on 62 catches plus five touchdowns. He puts up 74.7 receiving yards per game.
- Mecole Hardman has 399 receiving yards on 40 receptions (56 targets), with one touchdown, averaging 39.9 yards per game.
- Chris Jones has 3.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up 4.0 TFL and 12 tackles.
- Nick Bolton’s 75 tackles and 10.0 TFL make him the team’s top tackler.
- Tyrann Mathieu has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on 46 tackles, 2.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and five passes defended nine this season.
Cowboys Players To Watch
- Dak Prescott has passed for 2,341 yards (201-of-286), with 20 touchdowns and five interceptions (260.1 yards per game). He’s also rushed 26 times for 91 yards and one touchdown.
- Ezekiel Elliott has run for a team-high 663 yards on 142 carries (73.7 yards per game) and seven touchdowns. He also has 168 receiving yards on 26 catches and one touchdown.
- So far this year Tony Pollard has run for 445 yards on 83 carries (49.4 yards per game), with one touchdown. Pollard also figures in the passing game, catching 23 passes for 204 (22.7 yards per game).
- CeeDee Lamb has 47 catches (73 targets) and paces his team with 726 receiving yards (80.7 per game) while scoring six touchdowns.
- Dalton Schultz has hauled in 38 catches for 438 yards (48.7 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Cedrick Wilson has caught 19 passes on 27 targets for 280 yards and three touchdowns.
- Micah Parsons has 6.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also added 11.0 TFL and 58 tackles.
- Jayron Kearse has racked up 61 tackles and 5.0 TFL to lead the team in tackles so far.
- This season Trevon Diggs leads the team with eight interceptions and has added 28 tackles and 13 passes defended.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from