The Kansas City Chiefs square off against the Buffalo Bills in the AFC Divisional round. The Bills ( on the moneyline to win) and the Chiefs ( ) take to the field on January 23, 2022 at 6:30 PM ET on CBS. Sportsbooks have set a point total of points for the game.
In this article we will update you with the best odds available and surface what you need to know to place a bet on the game. That includes key metrics, weather conditions, and injury updates.
The betting trends in the article below use the latest odds as of January 23, 2022 at 6:12 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this outing and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Chiefs Vs. Bills Betting Odds
Chiefs Vs. Bills Player Props
Chiefs Vs. Bills Betting Angles
Chiefs Vs. Bills Weather
A high temperature of 37 degrees Fahrenheit, with scattered clouds and 4 mph winds, is the forecast for GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday (as of 6:12 PM on January 23).
Chiefs Vs. Bills Injury Report
Kansas City Injuries
|Malik Herring||DE||Knee (acl)||Out|
|Bryan Cox Jr.||DE||Achilles||Out|
Chiefs Offense Vs. Bills Defense
|Chiefs Offense||Stats (Rank)||Bills Defense|
|28.2 (4)||Points/Gm||17.0 (1)|
|0.42 (7)||Points/Play||0.29 (1)|
|396.8 (3)||Yards/Gm||272.8 (1)|
|290.4 (4)||Pass Yards/Gm||179.2 (1)|
|115.0 (16)||Rush Yards/Gm||109.8 (13)|
|5.9 (5)||Yards/Play||4.6 (1)|
|7.3 (13)||Yards/Pass||5.7 (1)|
|4.5 (7)||Yards/Rush||4.2 (10)|
|52.2% (1)||3rd Down %||30.8% (1)|
|60.3% (14)||Red Zone %||51.1% (6)|
|25 (23)||Turnovers||30 (3)|
|28 (4)||Sacks||41 (11)|
Bills Offense Vs. Chiefs Defense
|Bills Offense||Stats (Rank)||Chiefs Defense|
|28.4 (3)||Points/Gm||21.4 (8)|
|0.42 (7)||Points/Play||0.34 (9)|
|381.9 (5)||Yards/Gm||368.9 (27)|
|261.8 (10)||Pass Yards/Gm||263.6 (25)|
|129.9 (6)||Rush Yards/Gm||117.6 (21)|
|5.7 (10)||Yards/Play||5.9 (28)|
|6.8 (21)||Yards/Pass||7.3 (24)|
|4.8 (5)||Yards/Rush||4.8 (31)|
|46.4% (3)||3rd Down %||40.2% (18)|
|62.3% (7)||Red Zone %||57.1% (16)|
|22 (13)||Turnovers||29 (5)|
|27 (2)||Sacks||31 (28)|
When The Chiefs Have The Ball
- The Chiefs are tops in the NFL in terms of third-down percentage (52.2%), but will be up against the toughest defense in the league in that category, owned by the Bills (30.8%).
- Kansas City ranks 23rd in the league, committing 25 turnovers this season, while Buffalo is third with 30 turnovers forced.
- The Chiefs’ offense averages 7.3 yards per pass attempt (13th in the NFL). The Bills’ defense gives up 5.7 yards per passing play (first in the league).
- Kansas City is 14th in the NFL in red-zone percentage (60.3%), and will be facing Buffalo’s sixth-ranked red-zone defense (51.1%).
When The Bills Have The Ball
- The Chiefs’ defense has racked up 31 sacks (fifth-fewest in the NFL). The Bills have allowed 27 sacks to rank second in the league.
- Kansas City allows 4.8 yards per rushing attempt (31st in the NFL). Buffalo is fifth in rushing, averaging 4.8 per carry.
- The Bills have one of the best offenses in the NFL in yards per game (No. 5 at 381.9 YPG), and will be up against the 27th-ranked Chiefs defense (368.9 ypg allowed).
- Buffalo’s offense averages 5.7 yards per play (10th in the league). Kansas City’s defense allows 5.9 (28th).
Chiefs Betting Trends And Insights
- Kansas City is 8-9-0 ATS this season.
- The Chiefs have an ATS record of 9-9 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites this season.
- In Kansas City’s 17 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 10 times.
- In 10 games this season, Kansas City and its opponents have scored more than 54 total points.
- The Chiefs have won 12 of the 17 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (70.6%).
Bills Betting Trends And Insights
- Buffalo has put together a 9-7-1 ATS record so far this year.
- The Bills have covered the spread once when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this season (in two opportunities).
- So far this season, eight out of Buffalo’s 17 games with an over/under have hit the over.
- Buffalo has combined with its opponents to score more than 54 points in eight of 18 games this season.
- This season, the Bills have won two out of the three games in which they’ve been the underdog.
Chiefs Players To Watch
- Patrick Mahomes II has thrown for 4,839 yards while completing 66.3% of his passes (436-for-658), with 37 touchdowns and 13 interceptions (284.6 yards per game). He’s also run the ball 66 times for 381 yards and two touchdowns.
- Darrel Williams has put up a team-high 558 yards (32.8 per game) and scored six touchdowns. He also averages 26.6 receiving yards, reeling in 47 passes for 452 yards and two touchdowns.
- So far this season Clyde Edwards-Helaire has rushed for 517 yards (43.1 per game), with four touchdowns.
- Tyreek Hill has grabbed 111 passes for a team-high 1,239 yards plus nine touchdowns. He averages 72.9 receiving yards per game.
- Travis Kelce has chipped in with 92 receptions (on 134 targets) for 1,125 yards, scoring nine touchdowns.
- Mecole Hardman has 693 receiving yards on 59 receptions (83 targets), with two touchdowns, averaging 40.8 yards per game.
- This season Chris Jones leads the team with 9.0 sacks and has added 8.0 TFL and 27 tackles.
- Nick Bolton has racked up 112 tackles and 11.0 TFL to lead the team in tackles so far.
- Tyrann Mathieu has a team-high three interceptions and has tacked on 76 tackles, 2.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and six passes defended 16 this season.
Bills Players To Watch
- Josh Allen has thrown for 4,407 yards while completing 63.3% of his passes, with 36 touchdowns and 15 interceptions (259.2 yards per game). He’s also his team’s leading rusher, with 122 carries for 763 yards and six touchdowns.
- Devin Singletary has picked up a team-high 870 rushing yards (51.2 per game) and scored seven touchdowns.
- Stefon Diggs has hauled in 103 catches for 1,225 yards, best on his team, and 10 touchdowns. He averages 72.1 receiving yards per game.
- Cole Beasley’s stat line this year shows 82 catches for 693 yards and one touchdown. He averages 40.8 receiving yards per game.
- Emmanuel Sanders is averaging 36.8 receiving yards per game, racking up 42 receptions (72 targets) for 626 yards and four touchdowns.
- This season Mario Addison leads the team with 7.0 sacks and has added 8.0 TFL and 29 tackles.
- Over the current campaign, Tremaine Edmunds has collected 108 tackles, 7.0 TFL, and one interception and leads the team in tackles.
- This season Micah Hyde leads the team with five interceptions and has added 74 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and 10 passes defended.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from