After producing a 6-11 record last season, the Chicago Bears are +125 to hit the over on 6.5 wins in 2022.
Bears 2022 Futures and Win Total Betting Odds
See the table below for the latest Chicago Bears betting odds. Click on any of the odds to place a bet.
Bears Total Win/Loss Betting Insights
- The Bears did not advance to the postseason last year after finishing 6-11 in the regular season.
- Using their opponents’ projected win total this year, the Bears will be playing the 27th-ranked schedule in terms of toughness.
- The Bears had three wins at home last season and three on the road.
- The Bears won only twice in the NFC North (2-4) and went 4-8 in the NFC overall.
- The Bears are facing the 22nd-ranked divisional schedule this season (based on their NFC North opponents’ combined win total last year).
- In five island games last season, the Bears were victorious in one of them.
- The Bears’ schedule includes eight games against teams with winning records in 2021 (three against teams with 12 or more wins and five against squads that collected less than six wins).
- Although the Bears tallied two wins when they were underdogs by seven points or fewer last season (2-7), they were winless in all two games when underdogs by more than seven points.
UP TO $1,050 FREE
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
$50 Free On Deposit
Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
To Claim: Click Play Now
Bears 2022 Player Changes
Free Agency and Trades – Additions
|Name||Position||2021 GP||Former Team|
|Equanimeous St. Brown||WR||13||Packers|
Free Agency and Trades – Losses
|Name||Position||2021 GP||New Team|
|Allen Robinson II||WR||12||Rams|
NFL Draft Additions
|Jaquan Brisker||48||2||S||Penn State|
|Velus Jones Jr.||71||3||WR||Tennessee|
|Braxton Jones||168||5||OL||Southern Utah|
|Dominique Robinson||174||5||DE||Miami (OH)|
|Zachary Thomas||186||6||OL||San Diego State|
|Trenton Gill||255||7||P||North Carolina State|
Bears 2022 Opponents and Schedule
|49ers||September 11||1||33-22 SF (10/31/2021)|
|@ Packers||September 18||2||45-30 GB (12/12/2021)|
|Texans||September 25||3||36-7 CHI (12/13/2020)|
|@ Giants||October 2||4||29-3 CHI (1/2/2022)|
|@ Vikings||October 9||5||31-17 MIN (1/9/2022)|
|Commanders||October 13||6||31-15 CHI (9/23/2019)|
|@ Patriots||October 24||7||38-31 NE (10/21/2018)|
|@ Cowboys||October 30||8||31-24 CHI (12/5/2019)|
|Dolphins||November 6||9||31-28 MIA (10/14/2018)|
|Lions||November 13||10||16-14 CHI (11/25/2021)|
|@ Falcons||November 20||11||30-26 CHI (9/27/2020)|
|@ Jets||November 27||12||24-10 CHI (10/28/2018)|
|Packers||December 4||13||45-30 GB (12/12/2021)|
|Eagles||December 18||15||22-14 PHI (11/3/2019)|
|Bills||December 24||16||41-9 CHI (11/4/2018)|
|@ Lions||January 1||17||16-14 CHI (11/25/2021)|
|Vikings||January 8||18||31-17 MIN (1/9/2022)|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from