Chez Reavie (odds to win) heads into the 2021 World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba at El CamaleÃ³n Golf Course at Mayakoba looking for a better finish this year after he missed the cut in his last appearance in this event in 2020.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 1, 2021, 7:24 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chez Reavie odds for the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba
Reavie’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Reavie has an average finish of 30th.
- He has made two cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Reavie has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five appearances.
- He has an average score of -8.5 across his last five events.
World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba details
- Date: November 4- 7, 2021
- Location: Quintana Roo, Mexico
- Course: El CamaleÃ³n Golf Course at Mayakoba
- Par: 71 / 7,017 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Viktor Hovland
Course history: Reavie at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba
- Over Reavie’s last six trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five once. His average finish at the event is 29th.
- Reavie has five made cuts in his last six attempts at this tournament.
- Reavie missed the cut when he last played this event in 2020.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Chez Reavie 2021 results
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||71-68||$0|
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||71-72||$0|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||28||65-75-70-69 (-9)||$51,100|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||31||71-66-71-68 (-8)||$48,925|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||MC||70-72||$0|
|August 5- 8||Barracuda Championship||43||10-10-8-8 (+24)||$12,075|
|July 22-25||3M Open||11||66-67-70-71 (-10)||$141,570|
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||59||72-66-74-70 (+2)||$27,929|
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||18||64-67-69-71 (-13)||$82,150|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||68-74||$0|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||25||70-67-69-68 (-6)||$58,090|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||40||76-68-72-74 (+6)||$43,883|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||14||67-69-73-68 (-7)||$125,925|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||MC||N/A||$0|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||N/A||$0|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||MC||77-73||$0|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||71-79||$0|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MC||75-71||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||75-73||$0|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||70-75||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-75||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||49||74-70-73-75 (+4)||$22,832|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||73-70||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||16||74-67-71-67 (-9)||$118,950|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||69-73||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||71-70||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||67||68-68-69-69 (-6)||$13,728|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from