Chez Reavie’s latest odds to finish atop the leaderboard at the Shriners Children’s Open are. In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Reavie from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 8, 2021, 3:32 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chez Reavie odds for the Shriners Children’s Open
Reavie’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Reavie has an average finish of 34th.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut three times.
- Reavie has finished with a better-than-average score in two of his last five tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of 2.3 those three times he’s made the cut.
Shriners Children’s Open details
- Date: October 7-10, 2021
- Location: Las Vegas, NV
- Course: TPC Summerlin
- Par: 71 / 7,255 yards
- Purse: 7M
- Defending Champ: Martin Laird
Course history: Reavie at the Shriners Children’s Open
- Reavie has average finish of 51st at this event in five trips, including a personal best 24th-place.
- Reavie has made the cut in three of his last five trips to this tournament.
- Reavie finished 63rd when he last played this event in 2020. He finished within five shots of the leader in one round his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC Summerlin
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,320 yards, which is longer than the 7,255-yard length for this event.
- Reavie will take to the 7,255-yard course this week at TPC Summerlin after having played courses with an average length of 7,306 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Chez Reavie 2021 results
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||71-72||$0|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||28||65-75-70-69 (-9)||$51,100|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||31||71-66-71-68 (-8)||$48,925|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||MC||70-72||$0|
|August 5- 8||Barracuda Championship||43||10-10-8-8 (+24)||$12,075|
|July 22-25||3M Open||11||66-67-70-71 (-10)||$141,570|
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||59||72-66-74-70 (+2)||$27,929|
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||18||64-67-69-71 (-13)||$82,150|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||68-74||$0|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||25||70-67-69-68 (-6)||$58,090|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||40||76-68-72-74 (+6)||$43,883|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||14||67-69-73-68 (-7)||$125,925|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||MC||N/A||$0|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||N/A||$0|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||MC||77-73||$0|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||71-79||$0|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MC||75-71||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||75-73||$0|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||70-75||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-75||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||49||74-70-73-75 (+4)||$22,832|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||73-70||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||16||74-67-71-67 (-9)||$118,950|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||69-73||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||71-70||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||67||68-68-69-69 (-6)||$13,728|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from