Chez Reavie (+11000 odds to win) enters the 2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club looking for a better performance this year after he missed the cut in his last appearance in this event in 2019.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of June 28, 2021, 6:18 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chez Reavie odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Reavie’s recent form
- Reavie will seek to make the cut for the fourth straight event.
- Reavie has finished in the top 20 once over his last five appearances.
- He’s made the cut in three of his last five events.
- Over his last five events, Reavie has finished within five shots of the leader once. He’s carded a score that’s better than average twice.
- He has carded an average score of -2.3 over his last five events.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 1- 4, 2021
- Location: Detroit, MI
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
- Defending Champ: Bryson DeChambeau
Course history: Reavie at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- Reavie finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his most recent trip to this event in 2019.
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- Measuring 7,340 yards, Detroit Golf Club is set up as a par-72 for this tournament. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged 7,342 yards.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -4.2, while Detroit Golf Club has a recent scoring average of -11.4.
- Reavie will take to the 7,340-yard course this week at Detroit Golf Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,312 yards over the past year.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -3.7 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -11.4.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Chez Reavie 2021 results
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||25||70-67-69-68 (-6)||$58,090|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||40||76-68-72-74 (+6)||$43,883|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||14||67-69-73-68 (-7)||$125,925|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||MC||N/A||$0|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||N/A||$0|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||MC||77-73||$0|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||71-79||$0|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MC||75-71||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||75-73||$0|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||70-75||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-75||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||49||74-70-73-75 (+4)||$22,832|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||73-70||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||16||74-67-71-67 (-9)||$118,950|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||69-73||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||71-70||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||67||68-68-69-69 (-6)||$13,728|
Below is a round-by-round breakdown of Reavie’s 25th-place finish last time out at the Travelers Championship on June 24-27.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from