Chez Reavie’s latest odds to win the Houston Open are listed at. In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Reavie from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in what follows use the latest odds as of November 12, 2021 at 11:29 AM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Chez Reavie odds for the Houston Open
Reavie’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Reavie has an average finish of 31st.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut three times.
- Over his last five tournaments, Reavie has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score of -9 across his last five events.
Houston Open details
- Date: November 11-14, 2021
- Location: Houston, TX
- Course: Memorial Park Golf Course
- Par: 70 / 7,412 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
- Defending Champ: Carlos Ortiz
Course history: Reavie at the Houston Open
- In Reavie’s last four trips to this tournament, he has finished in the top 10 one time. His average finish at the event is 22nd.
- In his last four trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend twice.
- The last time Reavie played this event in 2018, he failed to survive the cut.
Course comparison – Memorial Park Golf Course
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,309 yards over the past year. This tournament will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,412 yards, 103 yards longer than average.
- The average course Reavie has played over the last year (7,290 yards) is 122 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,412 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Chez Reavie 2021 results
|November 4- 7||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||33||66-72-70-66 (-10)||$37,594|
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||71-68||$0|
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||71-72||$0|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||28||65-75-70-69 (-9)||$51,100|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||31||71-66-71-68 (-8)||$48,925|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||MC||70-72||$0|
|August 5- 8||Barracuda Championship||43||10-10-8-8 (+24)||$12,075|
|July 22-25||3M Open||11||66-67-70-71 (-10)||$141,570|
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||59||72-66-74-70 (+2)||$27,929|
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||18||64-67-69-71 (-13)||$82,150|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||68-74||$0|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||25||70-67-69-68 (-6)||$58,090|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||40||76-68-72-74 (+6)||$43,883|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||14||67-69-73-68 (-7)||$125,925|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||MC||N/A||$0|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||N/A||$0|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||MC||77-73||$0|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||71-79||$0|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MC||75-71||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||75-73||$0|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||70-75||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-75||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||49||74-70-73-75 (+4)||$22,832|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||73-70||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||16||74-67-71-67 (-9)||$118,950|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||69-73||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||71-70||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||67||68-68-69-69 (-6)||$13,728|
Check out all the details from Reavie’s 33rd-place finish in his last tournament appearance, the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba at El CamaleÃ³n Golf Course at Mayakoba.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from