Below you’ll find stats and insights about Reavie from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the article below reflect odds as of May 29, 2022 at 7:27 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Chez Reavie odds for the Charles Schwab Challenge
Reavie’s recent form
- Reavie has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard twice over his last five tournaments.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut three times.
- Reavie has finished with a better-than-average score in three of his last five tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -4 over his last five tournaments.
Charles Schwab Challenge details
- Date: May 26-29, 2022
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
Course history: Reavie at the Charles Schwab Challenge
- In his last six trips to this event, Reavie has an average finishing position of 38th.
- Reavie made the cut in two of his last six entries to this event.
- Reavie last played this event in 2022 and finished 27th.
- He finished one round within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – Colonial Country Club
- Colonial Country Club measures 7,209 yards for this tournament, 77 yards shorter than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,286).
- The average course Reavie has played over the past year has been 69 yards longer than the 7,209 yards Colonial Country Club will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Chez Reavie 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||27||68-72-71 (E)||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||73-70||-3.70||-1.890||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||15||69-71-72-67 (-1)||11.076||-8.728||$141,750|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||13||67-71-67-68 (-11)||6.088||7.052||$147,825|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||76-79||-5.172||-6.096||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||77||-2.617||-2.638||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||39||67-72-69-71 (-5)||11.168||0.472||$29,250|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||80-77||-6.816||-3.825||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||77||72-75-77-83 (+19)||-6.101||-4.719||$22,920|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||10||74-68-66-66 (-10)||5.442||2.121||$303,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||69-73||-1.719||0.552||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||72-72-68||1.354||-3.054||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||70||70-70-73-76 (+1)||-2.756||-0.070||$16,968|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||72-67-72||-1.288||-0.424||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from