In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Reavie from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in the article below are based off odds valid as of July 22, 2022 at 12:25 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Chez Reavie odds for the 3M Open
Reavie’s recent form
- Reavie has claimed victory once while also posting two top-10 finishes over his last five events.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut four times.
- Over his last five tournaments, Reavie has finished in the top 10 twice.
- He has carded an average score of +9 over his last five events.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
Course history: Reavie at the 3M Open
- In Reavie’s last two appearances at this event, he’s finished among the top 20 once, and his average finish at the tournament is 59th.
- Reavie made the cut in each of his last two attempts at this event.
- Reavie finished 106th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- Reavie scored three birdies and three bogeys his last time at this event.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,272 yards, which is a good bit shorter than the 7,428-yard length for this tournament.
- Courses Reavie has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,270 yards, 158 yards shorter than the 7,428-yard TPC Twin Cities for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Chez Reavie 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||106||75 (+4)||–||–||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||1||N/A||$666,000|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||71-71||0.472||0.118||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||8||67-69-66-67 (-11)||9.652||1.936||$243,605|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||27||68-72-71-69 (E)||–||–||$56,333|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||73-70||-3.70||-1.890||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||15||69-71-72-67 (-1)||11.076||-8.728||$141,750|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||13||67-71-67-68 (-11)||6.088||7.052||$147,825|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||76-79||-5.172||-6.096||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||77||-2.617||-2.638||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||39||67-72-69-71 (-5)||11.168||0.472||$29,250|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||80-77||-6.816||-3.825||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||77||72-75-77-83 (+19)||-6.101||-4.719||$22,920|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||10||74-68-66-66 (-10)||5.442||2.121||$303,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||69-73||-1.719||0.552||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||72-72-68||1.354||-3.054||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||70||70-70-73-76 (+1)||-2.756||-0.070||$16,968|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||72-67-72||-1.288||-0.424||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from