Chez Reavie enters the 2021 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities with +8000 odds to win after he made the cut in his last event, The Open Championship, and finished 59th.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of July 19, 2021, 6:17 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chez Reavie odds for the 3M Open
Reavie’s recent form
- Over his last five events, Reavie has finished in the top 20 once.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut four times.
- Reavie has finished with a better-than-average score in two of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -2.8 in his last five events.
3M Open details
- Date: July 22-25, 2021
- Location: Blaine, MN
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,468 yards
- Purse: 6.6M
- Defending Champ: Michael Thompson
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,332 yards, which is 136 yards shorter than the 7,468-yard par 71 for this week’s event.
- TPC Twin Cities has seen an average tournament score of -10.6 recently, which is lower than the Tour scoring average of -4.6 across all courses over the past year.
- The courses Reavie has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,300 yards, while TPC Twin Cities will play at 7,468 yards this week.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -4.3 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -10.6.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Chez Reavie 2021 results
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||59||72-66-74-70 (+2)||$27,929|
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||18||64-67-69-71 (-13)||$82,150|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||68-74||$0|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||25||70-67-69-68 (-6)||$58,090|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||40||76-68-72-74 (+6)||$43,883|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||14||67-69-73-68 (-7)||$125,925|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||MC||N/A||$0|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||N/A||$0|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||MC||77-73||$0|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||71-79||$0|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MC||75-71||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||75-73||$0|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||70-75||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-75||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||49||74-70-73-75 (+4)||$22,832|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||73-70||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||16||74-67-71-67 (-9)||$118,950|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||69-73||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||71-70||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||67||68-68-69-69 (-6)||$13,728|
Reavie’s last appearance, his 59th-place finish in The Open Championship at Royal St. George’s Golf Club, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from