Below you’ll find stats and insights about Hadley from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in what follows reflect odds as of April 3, 2022 at 7:36 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Chesson Hadley odds for the Valero Texas Open
Hadley’s recent form
- In his last five events, Hadley has an average finish of 59th.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut three times.
- Hadley has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five appearances.
- He has an average score relative to par of even in his last five tournaments.
Valero Texas Open details
- Date: March 31 – April 3, 2022
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Course: TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Par: 72 / 7,494 yards
- Purse: 8.6M
- Defending Champ: J.J. Spaun
Course history: Hadley at the Valero Texas Open
- Hadley has one top-20 finish in his last four trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 32nd.
- In his last four trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend three times.
- Hadley finished 53rd when he last played this event in 2022.
- He finished one round within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- TPC San Antonio (Oaks) will play at 7,494 yards for this event. Over the past year on Tour, the average tournament has been hosted on shorter courses, with an average distance of 7,309.
- TPC San Antonio (Oaks) checks in at 7,494 yards, 204 yards longer than the average course Hadley has played over the past year (7,290 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Chesson Hadley 2022 results
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||53||71-70-76 (-2)||$20,244|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||75-69||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||73-73||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||63||70-74-71-77 (+4)||$43,400|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||61||71-70-72-74 (-1)||$8,177|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||69-79||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||77-78||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||69-76-70||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||69-79||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||70-72-72||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||69-68||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from