Chesson Hadley hasodds to win the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club after taking 10th in the 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities July 21-25 in his last tournament. The course, located in Detroit, Michigan, will play host to this tournament from July 28-31. The field of 169 golfers vie for the title last claimed by Cameron Davis.
The betting trends in the following article reflect odds as of July 27, 2022 at 12:24 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Chesson Hadley odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Hadley’s recent form
- Hadley will attempt to extend his streak of made cuts to seven by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Hadley has finished in the top 10 three times over his last five events, finishing as high as the top five in one of those outings.
- Over his last five events, Hadley has finished within five shots of the leader one time and finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has an average score of -4 across his last five events.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course history: Hadley at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- Hadley wound up 52nd at this event the one time he finished the tournament.
- Hadley has one made cut in his last three attempts at this tournament.
- Hadley finished 52nd here in his last appearance at the tournament (2021).
- He finished one round without carding a bogey his last time here.
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- Detroit Golf Club measures 7,340 yards for this tournament, 75 yards more than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,265).
- Detroit Golf Club has seen an average tournament score of -11 recently, which is lower than the Tour scoring average of -4 across all courses over the past year.
- Courses Hadley has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,263 yards, 77 yards shorter than the 7,340-yard Detroit Golf Club for this week’s event.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -5 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -11.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Chesson Hadley 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||10||68-69-66-72 (-9)||5.784||13.340||$204,375|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||31||N/A||$21,169|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||68||71-68-71-72 (-6)||-5.624||1.084||$7,548|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||10||67-69-67-67 (-14)||16.184||0.996||$179,275|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||5||68-67-67-64 (-14)||0.664||6.924||$406,700|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||69||69-70-68-71 (-10)||12.20||-7.380||$18,564|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-78||-5.098||4.272||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||72-72||-4.810||1.542||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||53||71-70-76-69 (-2)||1.692||1.288||$20,244|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||75-69||–||–||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||73-73||-4.28||-1.90||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||63||70-74-71-77 (+4)||-11.733||9.106||$43,400|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||61||71-70-72-74 (-1)||$8,177|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||69-79||-5.762||-0.808||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||77-78||-10.753||-3.414||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||69-76-70||0.202||1.567||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||69-79||-4.703||-1.053||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||70-72-72||1.044||0.225||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||69-68||-3.766||3.018||$0|
Hadley’s 10th-place finish in the 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities, his last tournament appearance, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from