Cheng Tsung Pan (odds to win) heads into the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club after he missed the cut at the Rocket Mortgage Classic in his last event. The Greensboro, North Carolina course will host 167 competitors from August 4- 7, all seeking the title last claimed by Kevin Kisner
The insights in what follows reference odds valid as of August 2, 2022 at 1:19 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Cheng Tsung Pan odds for the Wyndham Championship
Pan’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Pan has an average finish of 36th.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Pan has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five events.
- In his last five tournaments, his average score has been -3.
UP TO $1,050 FREE
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
$50 Free On Deposit
Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
To Claim: Click Play Now
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Pan at the Wyndham Championship
- Over Pan’s last four trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five once. His average finish at the event is 41st.
- In his most recent four attempts at this event, he’s made the cut each time.
- Pan finished 29th when he last played this event in 2021.
- He carded one bogey-free round his last time at this event.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,264 yards over the past year. This event will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,127 yards.
- Players have carded 67 strokes per round and an average score of -4 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a lower scoring average of -9.
- The courses Pan has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,254 yards, while Sedgefield Country Club will play at 7,127 yards this week.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -5 among finishers, which is higher than the -9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Cheng Tsung Pan 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||76-72||–||–||$0|
|July 21-25||3M Open||31||69-71-72-68 (-4)||–||–||$42,911|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||24||69-64-69-71 (-11)||–||–||$57,865|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||70-71||–||–||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||53||76-68-76-74 (+6)||–||–||$27,994|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||52||69-69-74-72 (+4)||–||–||$20,009|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||15||68-71-70-70 (-1)||–||–||$141,750|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||29||66-70-69-71 (-8)||–||–||$48,910|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||42||70-70-71-68 (-5)||–||–||$27,600|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||41||69-74-72-69 (-4)||–||–||$30,530|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||48||71-66-69-74 (-4)||–||–||$19,439|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||69-79||–||–||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||16||70-70-71-69 (E)||–||–||$106,533|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||9||67-70-69-67 (-11)||–||–||$351,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||74-70||–||–||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||78||67-72-77-79 (+7)||–||–||$15,876|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||68-71-71||–||–||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from