In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Pan from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in what follows use the latest odds as of April 3, 2022 at 7:33 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Cheng Tsung Pan odds for the Valero Texas Open
Pan’s recent form
- Pan has finished in the top 20 in one of his last five events.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut three times.
- Pan has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been -3.
Valero Texas Open details
- Date: March 31 – April 3, 2022
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Course: TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Par: 72 / 7,494 yards
- Purse: 8.6M
- Defending Champ: J.J. Spaun
Course history: Pan at the Valero Texas Open
- Pan wound up 41st at this event the one time he finished the tournament.
- In his last four attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut once.
- Pan finished 41st here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- He carded one bogey-free round his last time at this event.
Course comparison – TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,309 yards over the past year. This event will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,494 yards, 185 yards longer than average.
- The courses Pan has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,276 yards, while TPC San Antonio (Oaks) will play at 7,494 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Cheng Tsung Pan 2022 results
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||41||69-74-72 (-4)||$30,530|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||48||71-66-69-74 (-4)||$19,439|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||69-79||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||16||70-70-71-69 (E)||$106,533|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||9||67-70-69-67 (-11)||$351,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||74-70||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||78||67-72-77-79 (+7)||$15,876|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||68-71-71||$0|
Pan’s last appearance, his 48th-place finish in the Valspar Championship at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead), is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from