Cheng Tsung Pan, who won the 2019 RBC Heritage, will look for another win this year at Harbour Town Golf Links. He has the 53rd-best odds to win at +12500.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 13, 2021, 2:16 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Cheng Tsung Pan odds for the RBC Heritage
Pan’s recent form
- Pan has finished in the top five once over his last five events.
- He’s made the cut in two of his last five tournaments.
- Pan has finished with a better-than-average score in two of his last five tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -4.5 those two times he’s made the cut.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 15-18, 2021
- Location: Hilton Head, SC
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,099 yards
- Purse: 7.1M
- Defending Champ: Webb Simpson
Course history: Pan at the RBC Heritage
- Over the last four times Pan has played this tournament, he’s finished atop the leaderboard once and has an average finishing position of 30th.
- Pan has made the cut in each of his last four trips to this event.
- The last time Pan played this event in 2020, he finished 52nd. He finished within five shots of the leader in two rounds his last time here.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,298 yards over the past year. This tournament will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,099 yards.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 69.95 strokes per round and a score of -5.2 compared to par. At Harbour Town Golf Links, the scoring average is slightly higher at -4.1 per tournament.
- Pan will take to the 7,099-yard course this week at Harbour Town Golf Links after having played courses with an average length of 7,253 yards over the past year.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -5.8 relative to par. That’s lower than this course, which has a scoring average of -4.1.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Cheng Tsung Pan 2021 results
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||MC||79-71||$10,000|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||3||67-72-65-70 (-6)||$320,600|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||78-74||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||74-74||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||20||71-70-72-68 (-3)||$101,835|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||65||70-72-74-75 (+3)||$16,770|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||71-70||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||70-71||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||65-72||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from