The Chattanooga Mocs (5-1) go up against the Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (2-4) on Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Mocs’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Golden Eagles ( ).
The betting trends in this article reference odds valid as of November 30, 2021 at 3:59 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Chattanooga vs Tennessee Tech Betting Odds
Chattanooga Offense Vs. Tennessee Tech Defense
|Chattanooga Offense||Stats (Rank)||Tennessee Tech Defense|
|73.5 (165)||Points/Gm||74 (279)|
|62.2 (351)||Possessions/Game||70.7 (194)|
|46.2 (110)||Field Goal %||48.1 (336)|
|35.2 (124)||3PT %||38.1 (319)|
|52.5 (126)||Effective FG %||55.1 (340)|
|55.5 (124)||True Shooting %||56.9 (324)|
Tennessee Tech Offense Vs. Chattanooga Defense
|Tennessee Tech Offense||Stats (Rank)||Chattanooga Defense|
|74.7 (147)||Points/Gm||55.3 (10)|
|69.8 (177)||Possessions/Game||65.2 (28)|
|44.8 (165)||Field Goal %||37.7 (30)|
|33.9 (173)||3PT %||25.4 (16)|
|50.3 (198)||Effective FG %||42.8 (30)|
|52.4 (218)||True Shooting %||43.1 (9)|
Chattanooga Betting Insights
- Chattanooga has compiled a 3-2-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Mocs have been favored by 5 points or more three times this season, and covered the spread in one of those matchups.
- Games featuring Chattanooga have hit the over just once this season.
- Chattanooga’s games this season have featured more combined points than this contest’s total of 130.5 points four times.
- The Mocs have an average total of 137.2 in their games this year, 6.7 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Tennessee Tech Betting Insights
- Tennessee Tech has covered four times in five chances against the spread this season.
- The Golden Eagles have covered the spread when playing as at least 5-point underdogs in three of three opportunities this season.
- A total of three Tennessee Tech games this year have hit the over.
- Tennessee Tech has played four games this season that ended with a combined score over 130.5 points.
- The Golden Eagles have a 143.5-point average over/under in their contests this season, 13.0 more points than this game’s total.
Chattanooga Key Players
- David Jean-Baptiste leads the Mocs in scoring, putting up 15.2 points per game.
- Silvio De Sousa paces Chattanooga with 6.5 rebounds a game and Malachi Smith leads the team with 4.2 assists per contest.
- Jean-Baptiste is the top three-point shooter for the Mocs, hitting three per game.
- Chattanooga’s steals leader is Smith, who grabs 1.8 per game. De Sousa leads the team averaging 0.8 blocks a contest.
Tennessee Tech Key Players
- The Golden Eagles leader in scoring is Keishawn Davidson with 12.8 points per game. He also adds 2.7 rebounds per game and 3.8 assists per game.
- The Tennessee Tech leaders in rebounds and assists are Mamoudou Diarra (six rebounds per game) and Jr. Clay (5.8 assists per game).
- Davidson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Golden Eagles, cashing in 2.5 treys per game.
- Clay tops Tennessee Tech in steals with 2.8 per game, and Diarra leads the squad in blocks with 1.3 per game.