Chase Seiffert missed the cut in his most recent appearance in the Wyndham Championship, and he hasodds to win as he tries for a better outcome in this year’s tournament at Sedgefield Country Club. The event tees off August 4- 7 from Greensboro, North Carolina. Kevin Kisner was the last to win the tournament.
The betting insights in the article below reflect odds as of August 3, 2022 at 12:27 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Chase Seiffert odds for the Wyndham Championship
Seiffert’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Seiffert has an average finish of 55th.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut twice.
- Over his last five appearances, Seiffert has finished within three shots of the leader once and carded a score that’s better than average once.
- He has an average score relative to par of +5 in his last five events.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Seiffert at the Wyndham Championship
- Seiffert did not make the cut in either of his last two trips to this event.
- Seiffert did not make the cut in his last appearance at the tournament (2021).
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,264 yards, which is longer than the 7,127-yard length for this tournament.
- Players have carded 67 strokes per round and an average score of -4 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a lower scoring average of -9.
- Courses Seiffert has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,261 yards, 134 yards longer than the 7,127-yard Sedgefield Country Club for this week’s event.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -3 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Chase Seiffert 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||71-73||-0.194||-0.452||$0|
|July 21-25||3M Open||45||71-67-70-74 (-2)||6.964||0.16||$22,950|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||65||N/A||$7,881|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||MC||71-71||-6.452||4.182||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||71-69||2.04||-1.450||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||74-75||0.24||-2.70||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||28||69-70-67-70 (-4)||14.304||-4.096||$57,047|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-76||-0.32||-1.270||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||46||67-73-74-72 (+6)||14.212||-3.864||$26,670|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||67-76||0.898||5.672||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||22||70-70-75-64 (-9)||–||–||$38,665|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||41||65-72-71-75 (-5)||$13,151|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||25||69-66-75-71 (+1)||3.994||0.203||$62,800|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||71-71-75||-2.237||2.006||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||70-66||1.213||-0.961||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from