Below you’ll find stats and insights about Seiffert from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the article below reflect odds as of June 17, 2022 at 7:24 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Chase Seiffert odds for the U.S. Open
Seiffert’s recent form
- In his last five events, Seiffert has an average finish of 59th.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five events.
- Seiffert has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five events.
- He has finished with an average score of 2 those three times he’s made the cut.
U.S. Open details
- Date: June 16-19, 2022
- Location: Brookline, Massachusetts
- Course: The Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,033 yards
Course history: Seiffert at the U.S. Open
- The last time Seiffert played this event in 2022, he finished 102nd.
- Seiffert scored one birdie and five bogeys his last time at this event.
Course comparison – The Country Club
- This tournament will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,033 yards, compared to the average 7,253 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- The average course Seiffert has played over the last year (7,213 yards) is 180 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,033 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Chase Seiffert 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||102||74 (+4)||–||–||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||28||69-70-67-70 (-4)||14.304||-4.096||$57,047|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-76||-0.32||-1.270||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||46||67-73-74-72 (+6)||14.212||-3.864||$26,670|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||67-76||0.898||5.672||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||22||70-70-75-64 (-9)||–||–||$38,665|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||41||65-72-71-75 (-5)||$13,151|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||25||69-66-75-71 (+1)||3.994||0.203||$62,800|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||71-71-75||-2.237||2.006||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||70-66||1.213||-0.961||$0|
Seiffert’s last tournament appearance, his 28th-place finish in the RBC Canadian Open, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from