Chase Seiffert hasodds to win the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club. He missed the cut in his last appearance here, the 2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic. The course, located in Detroit, Michigan, will play host to this tournament from July 28-31. The field of 169 golfers vie for the title last claimed by Cameron Davis.
The insights in the article below use the latest odds as of July 27, 2022 at 12:26 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Chase Seiffert odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Seiffert’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Seiffert has an average finish of 55th.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut twice.
- Over his last five tournaments, Seiffert has finished within three shots of the leader once and carded a score that’s better than average once.
- He has an average score of +5 across his last five events.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course history: Seiffert at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- Seiffert did not make the cut in either of his last two trips to this event.
- Seiffert did not make the cut in his last appearance at the tournament (2021).
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- Detroit Golf Club will play at 7,340 yards for this event. Over the past year on Tour, the average tournament has been hosted on courses with an average distance of 7,265.
- Players have recorded 67 strokes per round and an average score of -4 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a lower scoring average of -11.
- Detroit Golf Club checks in at 7,340 yards, 86 yards longer than the average course Seiffert has played over the past year (7,254 yards).
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -3. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -11.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Chase Seiffert 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||45||71-67-70-74 (-2)||6.964||0.16||$22,950|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||65||N/A||$7,881|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||MC||71-71||-6.452||4.182||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||71-69||2.04||-1.450||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||74-75||0.24||-2.70||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||28||69-70-67-70 (-4)||14.304||-4.096||$57,047|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-76||-0.32||-1.270||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||46||67-73-74-72 (+6)||14.212||-3.864||$26,670|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||67-76||0.898||5.672||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||22||70-70-75-64 (-9)||–||–||$38,665|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||41||65-72-71-75 (-5)||$13,151|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||25||69-66-75-71 (+1)||3.994||0.203||$62,800|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||71-71-75||-2.237||2.006||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||70-66||1.213||-0.961||$0|
Check out all the details from Seiffert’s 45th-place finish in his last tournament appearance, the 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from