NFL action in Week 9 will see the Pittsburgh Steelers and Chase Claypool hit the field against the Chicago Bears at 8:15 PM ET on Monday. If you’re looking to place a bet on one of Claypool’s props, we take a look at all of his available prop bets, trends and stats here.
Chase Claypool Week 9 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Claypool’s Game-by-Game Stats
Chase Claypool Receiving Trends Vs. Chicago Bears
- The Bears are giving up 252.8 passing yards per game this season, the NFL’s 13th-ranked pass defense.
- Claypool is averaging 57.6 receiving yards per game, 6.1 more than the over/under of 51.5 set for Monday’s matchup.
- In 42.9% of his games this season (three of seven), Claypool has collected more than 51.5 receiving yards.
- Claypool’s average of 57.6 receiving yards per game is 6.4 more than his average prop bet over/under (51.2).
- In three of his six games (50.0%), Claypool has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- The Bears have conceded 14 passing TDs this year (1.8 per game), ranking them 17th among NFL defenses.
- Claypool has one touchdown catch this year, in seven games.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 8, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Chase Claypool or the Pittsburgh Steelers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Steelers Vs. Bears Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from