Chase Claypool and the Pittsburgh Steelers travel to play the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday at AT&T Stadium. Claypool has prop bets set for rushing and receiving yards against the Cowboys. Here’s some betting insights and tips for those props.
Chase Claypool Week 9 Player Props
Claypool’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Claypool is averaging 53.6 receiving yards per game, 3.9 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (57.5).
- Claypool has not picked up more than 57.5 receiving yards in a game through seven outings this season.
- The Cowboys defense has allowed opposing receivers to haul in the 29th-most yards in the NFL this season (225.1 per game).
- In only 42.9% of his games (three out of seven opportunities), Claypool has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (45.9).
- Claypool’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 45.9 per game. He has collected 7.7 more per game than that average.
- In just two of his five games (40%), Claypool has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Claypool will go up against a Cowboys squad that allows 170.9 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s worst rush defense.
- Claypool has a season average of 3.0 rushing yards per game.
- Claypool has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (four) by 1.0 yards.
- Claypool has hit the rushing yards over in only one of four opportunities (25%).
- Claypool has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (four) in just 42.9% of his games (three out of seven matchups).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 6, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Chase Claypool or the Pittsburgh Steelers at DraftKings Sportsbook.