On Monday, Chase Claypool has a receiving yards prop bet for the Pittsburgh Steelers’ road matchup against the Cincinnati Bengals at Paul Brown Stadium. Here’s some insights and tips around that prop.
Chase Claypool Week 15 Player Props
Claypool’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Claypool is averaging 51.1 receiving yards per game, 0.4 fewer than the over/under of 51.5 set for Monday’s matchup.
- In 53.8% of his games this season (seven of 13), Claypool has collected more than 51.5 receiving yards.
- The Bengals sport the 16th-best pass defense in the league this season, allowing 255.9 yards per game.
- Claypool’s season average of 51.1 receiving yards per game is 1.1 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 52.2.
- In only 46.2% of his games (six out of 13 opportunities), Claypool has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (52.2).
- Claypool has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just three of his 11 games (27.3%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 18, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Chase Claypool or the Pittsburgh Steelers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Steelers vs. Bengals Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from