Chase Claypool and the Pittsburgh Steelers travel to play the Buffalo Bills on Sunday at Bills Stadium. Claypool has a prop bet set for receiving yards against the Bills. Here’s some betting insights and tips for that prop.
Chase Claypool Week 14 Player Props
Claypool’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Claypool is averaging 54.1 receiving yards per game, 1.4 less than the over/under of 55.5 set for Sunday’s outing.
- In six out of 12 games this season (50%), Claypool has totaled more than 55.5 receiving yards.
- The Bills have the 19th-best pass defense in the league this season, giving up 263.0 yards per game.
- Claypool has put up 2.0 more receiving yards per game (54.1) than the average over/under he’s had set, 52.1.
- In half of his outings, Claypool has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 52.1.
- In only three of his 10 games (30%), Claypool has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 10, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Chase Claypool or the Pittsburgh Steelers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Steelers vs. Bills Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from