The Charlotte 49ers (18-14) will try to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Western Carolina Catamounts (18-15) on Saturday, March 18, 2023 at Halton Arena. The contest airs at 5:30 PM ET on FloS. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the 49ers’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup with the Catamounts ( ).
The insights in what follows reflect odds as of March 18, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
Charlotte vs Western Carolina Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Charlotte Offense Vs. Western Carolina Defense
|Charlotte Offense||Stats (Rank)||Western Carolina Defense|
|66.7 (307)||Points/Gm||70.9 (203)|
|35.2 (134)||Possessions/Game||33.0 (119)|
|47.1 (36)||Field Goal %||44.7 (225)|
|37.7 (23)||3PT %||32.9 (108)|
|54.8 (24)||Effective FG %||49.7 (138)|
|57.7 (35)||True Shooting %||54.9 (198)|
Western Carolina Offense Vs. Charlotte Defense
|Western Carolina Offense||Stats (Rank)||Charlotte Defense|
|74.5 (114)||Points/Gm||62.8 (23)|
|33.0 (242)||Possessions/Game||35.2 (226)|
|43.1 (267)||Field Goal %||43.4 (137)|
|34.5 (168)||3PT %||34.1 (201)|
|50.4 (214)||Effective FG %||49.9 (151)|
|54.5 (174)||True Shooting %||52.3 (85)|
Best Betting Sites For Charlotte vs Western Carolina
UP TO $1,200 BONUS
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings Promo: Bet $5 Win $150
PLUS $50 Bonus Bet On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
To Claim: Click Play Now
UP TO $1,250
Stream NFL Games In App For Free
+ get 1,000 Caesars Reward Credits
+ also get 1,000 Tier Credits
Redeem for Bet Credits, Hotel Stays, & More!
Use Promo Code: BETODDSFULL
Charlotte Betting Insights
- Charlotte has compiled a 19-13-0 record against the spread this season.
- The 49ers have been favored by 6 points or more 11 times this season, and covered the spread in seven of those contests.
- A total of 15 out of Charlotte’s 32 games this season have hit the over.
- In nine of 32 games this season, the 49ers and their opponents have scored more than 135 points.
- Charlotte has had an average of 129.5 points in its games this season, 5.5 fewer than this matchup’s total.
Western Carolina Betting Insights
- Western Carolina has covered 16 times in 30 chances against the spread this season.
- The Catamounts are 7-5 ATS this season when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- So far this season, 14 out of Western Carolina’s 30 games with an over/under have gone over the point total.
- The Catamounts and their opponents have combined to score more than 135 points in 19 of 30 games this season.
- The average over/under for Western Carolina’s contests this season is 145.4, 10.4 more points than this game’s total.
Charlotte Key Players
- Brice Williams leads the 49ers scoring 13.4 points per game.
- Lu’Cye Patterson leads Charlotte with 2.8 assists per game and Aly Khalifa paces the squad with 6.5 rebounds per outing.
- The 49ers are led by Williams from long distance. He connects on 1.6 shots from deep per game.
- Charlotte’s blocks leader is Khalifa, who averages 0.7 per game. Montre’ Gipson leads the team averaging 1.1 steals a game.
Western Carolina Key Players
- Tre Jackson owns the Catamounts top spot in scoring with 16.0 points per game and also tacks on 3.8 rebounds and 1.7 assists per contest.
- Tyzhaun Claude (8.6 rebounds per game) and Vonterius Woolbright (5.0 assists per game) are the Western Carolina leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Jackson is tops from three-point range for the Catamounts, hitting 3.5 treys per game.
- Russell Jones tops Western Carolina in steals with 1.5 per game, and Claude leads the squad in blocks with 0.8 per game.