A pair of hot teams square off when the Charlotte 49ers (21-14) host the Eastern Kentucky Colonels (23-13) on Wednesday, March 22, 2023 at 5:00 PM ET. The 49ers will put their three-game win streak on the line against the Colonels, winners of three straight. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the 49ers’ (to win on the moneyline) contest against the Colonels ( ).
The betting facts in this article reference odds valid as of March 22, 2023 at 1:38 PM ET.
Charlotte vs Eastern Kentucky Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Charlotte Offense Vs. Eastern Kentucky Defense
|Charlotte Offense||Stats (Rank)||Eastern Kentucky Defense|
|66.8 (305)||Points/Gm||73.6 (279)|
|37.5 (61)||Possessions/Game||39.8 (339)|
|46.9 (44)||Field Goal %||42.7 (101)|
|37.5 (27)||3PT %||33.5 (146)|
|54.6 (25)||Effective FG %||49.3 (120)|
|57.7 (33)||True Shooting %||54 (149)|
Eastern Kentucky Offense Vs. Charlotte Defense
|Eastern Kentucky Offense||Stats (Rank)||Charlotte Defense|
|78.9 (26)||Points/Gm||62.4 (17)|
|39.8 (24)||Possessions/Game||37.5 (303)|
|44.1 (210)||Field Goal %||43.5 (141)|
|34.3 (173)||3PT %||33.1 (122)|
|50.5 (207)||Effective FG %||49.7 (139)|
|52.3 (271)||True Shooting %||52 (75)|
Best Betting Sites For Charlotte vs Eastern Kentucky
Charlotte Betting Insights
- Charlotte has put together a 22-13-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The 49ers have been favored by 5.5 points or more 13 times this season, and covered the spread in eight of those matchups.
- In Charlotte’s 35 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 16 times.
- The 49ers and their opponents have scored more than 133.5 points in 12 of 35 games this season.
- The average point total in Charlotte’s games this season is 129.3, 4.2 points fewer than this matchup’s over/under.
Eastern Kentucky Betting Insights
- Eastern Kentucky is 22-10-1 ATS this year.
- The Colonels have been an underdog by 5.5 points or more 10 times this year, and covered the spread in seven of those matchups.
- A total of 14 Eastern Kentucky’s games this year have hit the over.
- The Colonels have played 22 games this season that finished with a point total above 133.5 points.
- The average total for Eastern Kentucky’s games this season has been 152.5, 19 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Charlotte Key Players
- Aly Khalifa leads the 49ers in assists and rebounds. He racks up 2.7 assists and 6.4 rebounds per game.
- Charlotte’s scoring leader is Brice Williams, who racks up 14 points per game.
- Williams is the top three-point shooter for the 49ers, knocking down 1.6 per game.
- Montre’ Gipson leads the team with one steal per game. Khalifa collects 0.7 blocks an outing to pace Charlotte.
Eastern Kentucky Key Players
- The Colonels leader in scoring is Devontae Blanton with 17.4 points per game. He also adds 6.2 rebounds per game and 2.8 assists per game.
- Isaiah Cozart (7.6 rebounds per game) and Tayshawn Comer (3.6 assists per game) are the Eastern Kentucky leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Michael Moreno is tops from three-point range for the Colonels, hitting 2.5 treys per game.
- Nobody on Eastern Kentucky grabs more steals than Cooper Robb (1.6 per game) or blocks more shots than Cozart (2.6 per game).