Charlie Beljan hasodds to win the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities. He missed the cut in his last event, the Puerto Rico Open. A total of 184 competitors will head to Blaine, Minnesota from July 21-24 for this event, which was last won by Cameron Champ.
The insights in what follows are based off odds valid as of July 21, 2022 at 3:26 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Charlie Beljan odds for the 3M Open
Beljan’s recent form
- He has failed to make the cut in each of his last five tournaments.
- Beljan has not been in contention in any recent tournaments, as he’s not posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five appearances.
UP TO $1,050 FREE
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
$50 Free On Deposit
Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
To Claim: Click Play Now
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Champ
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- The par 71 measures 7,428 yards for this week, which is 163 yards longer than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 67 strokes per round and a score of -4 compared to par. At TPC Twin Cities, the scoring average is lower at -9 relative to par per tournament.
- The average course Beljan has played over the last year (7,466 yards) is 38 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,428 yards).
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of +10 among finishers, which is higher than the -9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Charlie Beljan 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||80-66||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from