Charley Hoffman, who took 10th in the Rocket Mortgage Classic at July 28 – August 1 in his last tournament, heads into the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club withodds to win. Kevin Kisner is the defending champion of the event, which will be held August 4- 7 from Greensboro, North Carolina.
The betting insights in the article below reference odds valid as of August 2, 2022 at 1:20 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Charley Hoffman odds for the Wyndham Championship
Hoffman’s recent form
- Hoffman will try to make the cut for the fourth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Hoffman has finished in the top 10 once over his last five appearances.
- He has made three cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five events, Hoffman has carded a score that’s better than average in two of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of +5 in his last five appearances.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Hoffman at the Wyndham Championship
- Hoffman fell short of the cut line in each of his last two trips to this event.
- Hoffman missed the cut when he last played this event in 2020.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,264 yards, which is 137 yards longer than the 7,127-yard par 70 for this week’s event.
- Players have recorded 67 strokes per round and an average score of -4 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a lower scoring average of -9.
- The courses Hoffman has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,247 yards, while Sedgefield Country Club will play at 7,127 yards this week.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -5. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Charley Hoffman 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||10||67-69-69-67 (-16)||15.108||-0.4||$203,700|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||31||N/A||$21,169|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||69||69-72-72-76 (+9)||–||–||$17,040|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||76-71||-7.708||-1.702||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||70-70||2.426||-2.632||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||35||68-68-71-70 (-3)||8.508||5.700||$39,730|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||74-73||-2.238||-0.350||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||66||68-70-71-78 (+7)||–||–||$17,892|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-71||4.462||-6.052||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||71-71||-2.716||-0.110||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||71-76||-1.882||0.614||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-74||-2.866||2.356||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||77-74||-3.116||-11.064||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-73||-1.407||0.766||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||71||67-75-72-71 (+1)||-4.149||0.712||$24,360|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||67||67-72-79-75 (+9)||-11.525||-0.567||$17,302|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||70||$0|
Hoffman’s 10th-place finish in the Rocket Mortgage Classic at , his last tournament appearance, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from