Charley Hoffman enters the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club withodds to win. He made the cut and finished 35th in his most recent event, the RBC Canadian Open. The Brookline, Massachusetts course will play host to this event from June 16-19. The field of golfers vie for the title last claimed by Jon Rahm.
The betting insights in this article use the latest odds as of June 14, 2022 at 7:32 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Charley Hoffman odds for the U.S. Open
Hoffman’s recent form
- In his last five events, Hoffman has an average finish of 51st.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in two of his last five appearances.
- Hoffman has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five events.
- He has an average score of +2 across his last five events.
U.S. Open details
- Date: June 16-19, 2022
- Location: Brookline, Massachusetts
- Course: The Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,033 yards
- Defending Champ: Jon Rahm
Course history: Hoffman at the U.S. Open
- Over Hoffman’s last three trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top 10 once and the top 20 two times. His average finish at the event is 28th.
- Hoffman has made the cut in each of his last three trips to this event.
- Hoffman finished 57th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2021.
- He finished within five shots of the leader in two rounds his last time here.
Charley Hoffman 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||35||68-68-71-70 (-3)||8.508||5.7||$39,730|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||74-73||-2.238||-0.35||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||66||68-70-71-78 (+7)||–||–||$17,892|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-71||4.462||-6.052||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||71-71||-2.716||-0.11||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||71-76||-1.882||0.614||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-74||-2.866||2.356||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||77-74||-3.116||-11.064||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-73||-1.407||0.766||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||71||67-75-72-71 (+1)||-4.149||0.712||$24,360|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||67||67-72-79-75 (+9)||-11.525||-0.567||$17,302|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||70||$0|
Hoffman’s last appearance, his 35th-place finish in the RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from