Charley Hoffman made the cut and finished 41st in his last appearance in the Travelers Championship, and he has +4000 odds to win as he heads into this year’s event at TPC River Highlands.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of June 21, 2021, 2:16 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Charley Hoffman odds for the Travelers Championship
Hoffman’s recent form
- Hoffman has finished in the top five in one of his last five events.
- He’s made the cut in four of his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five tournaments, Hoffman has finished within five shots of the leader once. He’s carded a score that’s better than average twice.
- He has an average score of +1.8 across his last five events.
Travelers Championship details
- Date: June 24-27, 2021
- Location: Cromwell, CT
- Course: TPC River Highlands
- Par: 70 / 6,841 yards
- Purse: 7.4M
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Hoffman at the Travelers Championship
- Hoffman has one top-five finish in his last five trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 21st.
- Hoffman has made the cut in four of his last five trips to this tournament.
- Hoffman finished 41st when he last played this event in 2020. His last time here, he posted one of the five best scores of the day in one round.
Course comparison – TPC River Highlands
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,343 yards, which is 502 yards longer than the 6,841-yard par 70 for this week’s tournament.
- Players have recorded 70.2 strokes per round and an average score of -4.3 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a lower scoring average of -5.8.
- TPC River Highlands checks in at 6,841 yards, 486 yards shorter than the average course Hoffman has played over the past year (7,327 yards).
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -4.8. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -5.8.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Charley Hoffman 2021 results
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||57||72-71-75-76 (+10)||$25,183|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||MC||N/A||$0|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||57||72-71-80-72 (+7)||$21,111|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||3||71-62-72-65 (-10)||$366,094|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||17||73-70-73-72 (E)||$168,000|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||18||68-66-70-74 (-6)||$98,325|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||18||68-69-67-71 (-9)||$87,584|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||2||75-66-65-66 (-16)||$839,300|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||34||69-72-68-77 (-2)||$14,350|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||17||70-68-76-67 (-7)||$221,250|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||10||71-72-67-75 (-3)||$195,300|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||52||69-72-74-71 (+2)||$22,153|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||7||69-72-68-66 (-13)||$228,930|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||71-69||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||75-63||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||70-66-8||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||14||66-65-64-69 (-16)||$113,850|
Here’s a breakdown of Hoffman’s 57th-place finish in his most recent outing at the U.S. Open (Torrey Pines (South), June 17-20).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from