Charley Hoffman enters the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club withodds to win after he missed the cut in his most recent appearance at this tournament in 2019. Action gets underway July 28-31 in Detroit, Michigan, and Cameron Davis is the defending champion for the event.
The betting facts in the following article are based off odds valid as of July 27, 2022 at 12:26 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Charley Hoffman odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Hoffman’s recent form
- In his last five events, Hoffman has an average finish of 45th.
- He has made three cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Hoffman has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of 9 those three times he’s made the cut.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course history: Hoffman at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- Hoffman missed the cut when he last played this event in 2019.
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,265 yards over the past year. This event will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,340 yards, 75 yards longer than average.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 67 strokes per round and a score of -4 compared to par. At Detroit Golf Club, the scoring average is lower at -11 relative to par per tournament.
- Hoffman will take to the 7,340-yard course this week at Detroit Golf Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,241 yards over the past year.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -5 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -11.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Charley Hoffman 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||31||N/A||$21,169|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||69||69-72-72-76 (+9)||–||–||$17,040|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||76-71||-7.708||-1.702||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||70-70||2.426||-2.632||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||35||68-68-71-70 (-3)||8.508||5.700||$39,730|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||74-73||-2.238||-0.350||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||66||68-70-71-78 (+7)||–||–||$17,892|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-71||4.462||-6.052||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||71-71||-2.716||-0.110||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||71-76||-1.882||0.614||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-74||-2.866||2.356||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||77-74||-3.116||-11.064||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-73||-1.407||0.766||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||71||67-75-72-71 (+1)||-4.149||0.712||$24,360|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||67||67-72-79-75 (+9)||-11.525||-0.567||$17,302|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||70||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from