The Charleston (SC) Cougars (29-3, 16-2 CAA) will attempt to extend a five-game home winning streak when they host the Towson Tigers (21-11, 12-6 CAA) on Monday, March 6, 2023 at Entertainment and Sports Arena. The contest airs at 8:30 PM ET on CBS Sports. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Cougars’ (to win on the moneyline) contest with the Tigers ( ).
The betting insights in this article reference odds valid as of March 6, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
Charleston (SC) vs Towson Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Charleston (SC) Offense Vs. Towson Defense
|Charleston (SC) Offense||Stats (Rank)||Towson Defense|
|81.5 (13)||Points/Gm||66.4 (71)|
|35.6 (61)||Possessions/Game||32.7 (157)|
|44.2 (201)||Field Goal %||42.2 (80)|
|33.9 (199)||3PT %||33.6 (163)|
|52.3 (109)||Effective FG %||48.9 (105)|
|56.2 (89)||True Shooting %||52.8 (102)|
Towson Offense Vs. Charleston (SC) Defense
|Towson Offense||Stats (Rank)||Charleston (SC) Defense|
|71.8 (182)||Points/Gm||67.5 (99)|
|32.7 (202)||Possessions/Game||35.6 (302)|
|44.8 (175)||Field Goal %||43.2 (127)|
|37.0 (47)||3PT %||30.8 (31)|
|51.2 (186)||Effective FG %||48.1 (70)|
|54.6 (174)||True Shooting %||51.1 (41)|
Best Betting Sites For Charleston (SC) vs Towson
Total Bonus Offer
College BasketBall Pools
$20 Free Play On First Deposit
Plus 20% deposit match up to $500
To Claim: Click Play Now
GET A FREE
When You Register for DFS
Register for DFS, receive a free NBA Entry
Watch Sports, Play Fantasy, Win Cash!
To Claim: Click Play Now
Charleston (SC) Betting Insights
- Charleston (SC) has put together an 18-13-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Cougars have been favored by 4.5 points or more 23 times this season, and covered the spread in 14 of those games.
- In Charleston (SC)’s 31 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 13 times.
- In 16 of 31 games this season, the Cougars and their opponents have combined to score more than 149 points.
- The average total in Charleston (SC)’s matchups this year is 149.0, the same as this game’s over/under.
Towson Betting Insights
- Towson has put together a 16-15-1 ATS record so far this season.
- The Tigers have been an underdog by 4.5 points or more two times this season, and covered the spread both times.
- A total of 18 Towson’s games this season have hit the over.
- The Tigers have played 10 games this season that finished with a combined score over 149 points.
- Towson has had an average of 138.2 points scored in its games so far this season, 10.8 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Charleston (SC) Key Players
- Dalton Bolon leads the Cougars scoring 12.8 points per game.
- Ryan Larson leads Charleston (SC) with 4.3 assists per game and Ante Brzovic paces the team with 5.7 rebounds per outing.
- The Cougars are led by Reyne Smith from long distance. He knocks down 2.7 shots from deep per game.
- Charleston (SC)’s blocks leader is Babacar Faye, who records 0.7 per game. Larson leads the team averaging 1.5 steals a contest.
Towson Key Players
- Nicolas Timberlake owns the Tigers top spot in scoring with 17.7 points per game and also tacks on 3.9 rebounds and 2.4 assists per contest.
- When it comes to Towson leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Charles Thompson with 7.9 rebounds per game and Cameron Holden with 4.9 assists per game.
- Timberlake leads the Tigers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.8 made threes per game.
- Holden tops Towson in steals with 1.6 per game, and Thompson leads the squad in blocks with 1.7 per game.