The Charleston (SC) Cougars (0-0) play the Lipscomb Bisons (0-0) on Friday, November 12, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Cougars’ (to win on the moneyline) contest versus the Bisons ( ).
The betting facts in this article use the latest odds as of November 12, 2021 at 7:58 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this contest and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Charleston (SC) vs Lipscomb Betting Odds
Charleston (SC) Offense Vs. Lipscomb Defense (From 2020-21)
|Charleston (SC) Offense||Stats (Rank)||Lipscomb Defense|
|71.2 (176)||Points/Gm||68.4 (115)|
|64.4 (333)||Possessions/Game||67.9 (117)|
|45.4 (90)||Field Goal %||43.2 (168)|
|37.6 (27)||3PT %||31.9 (76)|
|52.9 (70)||Effective FG %||50.0 (189)|
|56.3 (65)||True Shooting %||52.7 (151)|
Lipscomb Offense vs. Charleston (SC) Defense (From 2020-21)
|Lipscomb Offense||Stats (Rank)||Charleston (SC) Defense|
|71.2 (176)||Points/Gm||69.4 (148)|
|67.6 (231)||Possessions/Game||65.3 (30)|
|46.0 (70)||Field Goal %||44.8 (234)|
|35.1 (110)||3PT %||36.7 (312)|
|52.7 (74)||Effective FG %||52.3 (275)|
|56.0 (79)||True Shooting %||55.8 (290)|
Charleston (SC) Betting Insights
- Charleston (SC) went 5-11-0 ATS last season.
- The Cougars covered the spread twice last season (2-1 ATS) when playing as at least 5-point favorites.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total nine times in Charleston (SC)’s games.
- Charleston (SC) and its opponents combined to score more than 153.5 points in three of 16 games last season.
- The Cougars had an average point total of 133.9 in their outings last season, 19.6 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Lipscomb Betting Insights
- Lipscomb compiled a 12-19-0 record against the spread last year.
- The Bisons were an underdog by 5 points or more four times last season, and covered the spread in one of those matchups.
- Lipscomb’s games hit the over 16 out of 31 times last season.
- Lipscomb combined with its opponent to score more than 153.5 points in four of 31 games last season.
- The Bisons had a 139.1-point average over/under in their contests last year, 14.4 fewer points than this game’s point total.
Charleston (SC) Key Players
- Zep Jasper contributed 15.9 points per game last season.
- Osinachi Smart collected 5.9 rebounds a game and Payton Willis dished out 3.1 assists per matchup.
- Jasper made 2.1 threes per game a season ago.
- Jasper grabbed 0.8 steals per game. Lorenzo Edwards averaged 0.8 blocks a contest.
Lipscomb Key Players
- Ahsan Asadullah scored 14.1 points per game last season, while grabbing 8.0 rebounds per game averaging 3.4 assists per game.
- Greg Jones had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He knocked down 1.9 shots from deep per game.
- Romeao Ferguson averaged 1.5 steals per game. Asadullah collected 0.6 blocks an outing.