Charles Howell III’s latest odds to win The RSM Classic are listed at. In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Howell III from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in the following article reflect odds as of November 21, 2021 at 11:23 AM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Charles Howell III odds for the The RSM Classic
Howell III’s recent form
- Howell III hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five appearances, with an average finish of 36th.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut four times.
- Over his last five tournaments, Howell III has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of -8.8 over his last five appearances.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course history: Howell III at The RSM Classic
- Over the last six times Howell III has played this tournament, he’s finished atop the leaderboard once. He’s also placed among the top 10 two times and his average finish at the event is 13th.
- In his last six trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend four times.
- Howell III finished 30th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2020). He carded one bogey-free round his last time at this event.
Course comparison – Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Measuring 7,005 yards, Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) is set up as a par-70 for this event. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged a longer distance of 7,307 yards .
- Courses Howell III has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,307 yards, 302 yards longer than the 7,005-yard Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Charles Howell III 2021 results
|November 4- 7||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||33||69-66-69-70 (-10)||$37,594|
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||47||67-68-66-75 (-8)||$17,928|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||MC||70-72||$0|
|July 22-25||3M Open||39||72-68-71-68 (-5)||$24,116|
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||23||71-67-67-67 (-12)||$55,490|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||69-75||$0|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||MC||75-74||$0|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||55||65-70-72-71 (-10)||$18,630|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||39||70-68-70-73 (-3)||$25,875|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||18||66-70-74-65 (-9)||$87,584|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-76||$0|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||28||70-71-73-71 (-3)||$20,100|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||9||73-70-71-66 (-8)||$339,375|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||36||74-72-70-74 (+2)||$42,381|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||79-72||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||80-67||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||72-70||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||19||67-68-66-64 (-15)||$78,210|
Howell III’s last tournament appearance was on November 4- 7 at El CamaleÃ³n Golf Course at Mayakoba. Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his 33rd-place finish in the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from