Charl Schwartzel has +6000 odds to win the 2021 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities as he tries to follow up his third-place performance at this tournament in 2020 with another high finish.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of July 19, 2021, 6:16 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Charl Schwartzel odds for the 3M Open
Schwartzel’s recent form
- Schwartzel will try to extend his streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Schwartzel has finished in the top five once over his last five events.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in four of his last five events.
- Over his last five appearances, Schwartzel has finished within five shots of the leader one time and finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has an average score of -6.8 across his last five events.
3M Open details
- Date: July 22-25, 2021
- Location: Blaine, MN
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,468 yards
- Purse: 6.6M
- Defending Champ: Michael Thompson
Course history: Schwartzel at the 3M Open
- Schwartzel finished third when he last played this event in 2020. He finished within five shots of the leader in all four rounds his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- Measuring 7,468 yards, TPC Twin Cities is set up as a par-71 for this tournament. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with an average distance of 7,332 yards.
- TPC Twin Cities has seen an average tournament score of -10.6 recently, which is lower than the Tour scoring average of -4.6 across all courses over the past year.
- The average course Schwartzel has played over the last year (7,375 yards) is 93 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,468 yards).
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -4.5. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -10.6.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Charl Schwartzel 2021 results
|July 15-18||Barbasol Championship||26||71-68-68-67 (-14)||$26,075|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||19||71-74-71-70 (+2)||$125,363|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||53||70-72-75-77 (+6)||$21,995|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||MC||76-79||$0|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||3||65-68-66-68 (-21)||$395,381|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||14||71-71-70-70 (-2)||$143,775|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||21||70-65-74-70 (-5)||$65,291|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||26||74-71-72-72 (+1)||$79,925|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||69||71-73-74-73 (+3)||$15,631|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||53||70-69-71-73 (+3)||$16,478|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||77-75||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||76-74||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||62||75-67-73-74 (+5)||$20,460|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||72-71||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||18||70-72-73-68 (-5)||$80,761|
|January 21-24||The American Express||54||67-72-72-72 (-5)||$15,812|
Schwartzel’s last tournament appearance was on July 15-18 at Keene Trace Golf Club. Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his 26th-place finish in the Barbasol Championship.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from