The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 2, 2020, 2:41 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chargers vs. Raiders betting odds
- The over/under in this game is 53.5 points, 1.5 higher than the average total in Chargers games this season.
- The average total for Raiders games is 55.7 points, 2.2 more than this game’s over/under.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have combined to score more than 53.5 in four games (57.1% of matchups).
- In five (71.4%) games this season, the Raiders have combined with their opponents to go over 53.5 points.
- This year’s combined scoring average for these two teams (52.3 points per game) is 1.2 fewer than the total for this contest.
- The Chargers are the 17th-highest scoring team in the league this year. The Raiders have scored the 12th-most points.
- These two teams yield a combined 55.4 points per game, 1.9 higher than the total for this matchup.
- Los Angeles is the league’s 19th-ranked scoring defense while Las Vegas is the 25th-ranked.
Chargers Betting Insights
- Most of Los Angeles’ games this year — four out of seven — have hit the over (57.1%).
- Los Angeles has put together a 5-2 record against the spread this season.
- The Chargers have an even ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
Raiders Betting Insights
- Six of Las Vegas’ seven games this year have gone over the point total (85.7% of its opportunities).
- Las Vegas has put together a 4-3 record against the spread this season.
- The Raiders are 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
Chargers vs Raiders: Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|12/22/2019||Chargers||Chargers||-7.5||45||-345||+290||366-284 OAK||24-17 OAK|
|11/7/2019||Chargers||Raiders||-1.5||49||-121||+106||315-278 LAC||26-24 OAK|
When the Chargers Have the Ball
- The Chargers have averaged 3.4 fewer points per game this season (25.6) than the Raiders have allowed (29).
- When they meet or outpace their scoring average this season, Los Angeles is 1-3 and 3-1 against the spread.
- When the Las Vegas defense allows 29 points or fewer this year, the Raiders have put together a 2-0 overall record and a 2-0 record against the spread.
- The Chargers hold a 39.4-yard advantage in total yards gained versus total yards allowed compared to the Raiders defense this season (417.1 to 377.7). The Chargers average 5.8 yards per play while the Raiders give up 6.1 per play.
- When the Los Angeles offense puts together a game with at least their 2020 average in yardage, they are 1-3 overall and 2-2 against the spread this season.
- When the Las Vegas defense allows less than their season average for total yards this season they are 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- The Chargers have averaged 136.7 yards per game on the ground this season, 19.8 yards more than the Raiders have allowed to opposing rushing attacks (116.9).
- When Los Angeles rushers gain at least a combined 136.7 yards this season, they are 1-2 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- When Las Vegas holds opposing teams to 116.9 rushing yards or fewer this year, they are 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- This season, the Raiders have forced an average of 0.6 turnovers per game compared to the 1.3 times Chargers have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.3 times or fewer this season, Los Angeles is 2-2 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
- Las Vegas’ record this season when they force more than 0.6 turnovers: 3-1 ATS, 3-1 overall
When the Raiders Have the Ball
- The Raiders put up 26.7 points per game, comparable to the 26.4 per matchup the Chargers allow.
- Las Vegas is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall a season ago when the team puts up at least 26.7 points.
- This season, Los Angeles has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 1-3 record overall in games when it holds opponents to 25.6 or fewer points.
- The Raiders average only 14.7 more yards per game (378.7), than the Chargers allow per outing (364). The Raiders average 5.7 yards per play, while the Chargers allow 5.6 per play.
- When the Los Angeles offense put together a game with at least their 2019 average in yardage, they were 4-2 overall and 2-1 against the spread last season.
- In games Los Angeles limits its opponents to 364 or fewer yards, it has a 2-2 record ATS and a 2-2 record overall.
- This season, the Raiders pile up 127 yards per game on the ground, 14.7 more per game than the Chargers allow per outing (112.3).
- When Las Vegas runs for at least 127 yards, it compiled a 3-0 ATS record and a 3-0 overall record.
- Los Angeles is 1-2 against the spread and 0-3 overall when holding opponents to 112.3 rushing yards or less.
- This year, the Raiders turn the ball over 1.1 times per game, just 0.2 more turnovers per game than the 0.9 the Chargers force on average.
- Las Vegas has a 4-1 record against the spread and a 4-1 record overall when it turns the ball over 1.1 times or less.
- This season, Los Angeles has a 4-1 record against the spread and a 2-3 record overall when it forces at least 0.9 turnovers.
Chargers Players to Watch
- Herbert leads the team with 1,820 passing yards (303.3 yards per game) and has a 67.4% completion percentage this year (153-of-227) while throwing 15 touchdowns and five interceptions in six games. He also has 142 rushing yards on 28 carries with two touchdowns, averaging 23.7 yards per game.
- Kelley has rushed for a team-leading 264 yards on 82 attempts (37.7 yards per game) while scoring one touchdown in seven games. He also averages 15.7 receiving yards per game, grabbing 14 passes for 110 yards.
- In five games in 2020, Jackson has run for 185 yards on 45 carries (37.0 ypg), with zero rushing touchdowns. Jackson also helps out in the passing game, catching 15 passes for 131 (26.2 ypg).
- This season, Allen has 53 catches (on 75 targets) to lead the team with 548 yards (78.3 per game) with three touchdowns in seven games.
- Henry has added 324 yards on 29 catches with one touchdown. He has been targeted 45 times and averages 46.3 receiving yards per game in seven matchups this year.
- Over six games in 2020, Williams has caught 18 passes on 33 targets for 312 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 52.0 receiving yards per game.
- Bosa has 4.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also collected 8.0 TFL and 18 tackles over seven games.
- White has collected 59 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and 0.5 sacks to lead the team in tackles so far in seven games over the course of the 2020 campaign.
- Davis has picked off one pass to lead the team while adding 29 tackles and four passes defended seven over games.
Raiders Players to Watch
- Carr has thrown for 1,836 yards while completing 71.1% of his passes (167-of-235), with 14 touchdowns and two interceptions in seven games this year (262.3 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 21 times for 94 yards, averaging 13.4 yards per game.
- Jacobs has taken 147 carries for a team-leading 522 rushing yards (74.6 yards per game) while scoring five touchdowns in seven games. He’s also caught 18 passes for 122 yards (17.4 receiving yards per game).
- Booker has 155 yards on 25 carries (22.1 ypg), with zero rushing touchdowns over the course of seven games.
- This season, Waller has 45 catches (on 62 targets) to lead the team with 371 yards (53.0 per game) with three touchdowns in seven games.
- Renfrow has also added 25 catches for 309 yards and two touchdowns over the course of seven games this year. He has been targeted 33 times and averages 44.1 receiving yards per game.
- Agholor has caught 15 passes on 22 targets for 292 yards and four touchdowns, averaging 41.7 yards per game in seven contests in 2020.
- Crosby has notched a team-leading 4.0 sacks, while adding 5.0 TFL and 15 tackles over seven games.
- In seven games over the course of the 2020 campaign, Littleton has totaled 39 tackles and 3.0 TFL and leads the team in tackles.
- Heath has a team-high one interception and has tacked on nine tackles and one pass defended seven in games this season.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from