Below you’ll find stats and insights about Kim from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of July 15, 2022 at 12:26 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Chan Kim odds for The Open Championship
Kim’s recent form
- Over his last five events, Kim has finished in the top 20 once.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five events.
- Kim has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score of +1 across his last five events.
The Open Championship details
- Date: July 13-16, 2022
- Location: Saint Andrews, United Kingdom
- Course: St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- Par: 72 / 7,297 yards
Course history: Kim at The Open Championship
- Kim has one top-20 finish in his last four trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 55th.
- Kim has three made cuts in his last four attempts at this tournament.
- Kim last played this event in 2022 and finished 101st.
- Kim carded five birdies and three bogeys his last time at this tournament.
Course comparison – St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- This tournament will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,297 yards, compared to the average 7,265 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Kim will take to the 7,297-yard course this week at St Andrews Links (Old Course) after having played courses with an average length of 7,218 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Chan Kim 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||101||74 (+2)||–||–||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||73-72||-2.88||2.42||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||67||73-73-70-83 (+11)||3.724||-4.900||$25,200|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||72-73||-0.866||2.532||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||16||70-70-69-69 (-10)||$58,275|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||65||70-71-70 (-4)||1.576||-1.48||$17,661|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||70-71-69||1.674||-0.386||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||70-69||-0.069||-2.679||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from