Chad Ramey heads into the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club withodds to win after he missed the cut at the Rocket Mortgage Classic, his last tournament. The field will chase the title of champion, currently held by Kevin Kisner, when action begins August 4- 7 in Greensboro, North Carolina.
The betting insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of August 3, 2022 at 12:26 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Chad Ramey odds for the Wyndham Championship
Ramey’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Ramey finished outside the top 20.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut once.
- Ramey has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five appearances. Over that same span, he’s finished with a better-than-average score once.
- He posted a final score of 14 relative to par in his only made cut in his last five events.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- Sedgefield Country Club will play at 7,127 yards for this event. Over the past year, the PGA Tour has played on courses with an average distance of 7,264.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 67 strokes per round and a score of -4 compared to par. At Sedgefield Country Club, the scoring average is lower at -9 relative to par per tournament.
- Courses Ramey has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,237 yards, 110 yards longer than the 7,127-yard Sedgefield Country Club for this week’s event.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -4 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Chad Ramey 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||74-68||-3.432||-3.214||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||60||N/A||$8,214|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||71-69||-3.262||3.852||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||68-74||1.988||1.806||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||76||-2.926||-0.368||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||27||70-66-69-75 (E)||–||–||$56,333|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||77-74||-6.746||-1.588||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||21||69-66-73-72 (E)||4.328||-1.980||$98,100|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||71-75||2.312||-3.742||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||59||67-70-71-76 (E)||10.624||2.84||$17,680|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||41||74-68-70-72 (-4)||-3.668||-5.352||$30,530|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||1||70-65-69-67 (-17)||–||–||$666,000|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||75-73||-9.228||-0.952||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||5||69-68-68-71 (-12)||$142,913|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||75-77||-4.605||-4.548||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||70-71-72||-0.411||-1.493||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||39||71-67-73-71 (-6)||-2.284||3.458||$33,180|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||74-72-73||-1.044||-1.264||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||67-70||-3.105||2.357||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from