In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Ramey from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the article below reference odds valid as of March 20, 2022 at 7:27 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Chad Ramey odds for the Valspar Championship
Ramey’s recent form
- Over his last five appearances, Ramey has finished in the top five once.
- He’s made the cut in one of his last five appearances.
- Over his last five appearances, Ramey has finished in the top 10 once.
- He finished with a score of -12 in his only recent appearance.
Valspar Championship details
- Date: March 16-19, 2022
- Location: Palm Harbor, Florida
- Course: Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead)
- Par: 71 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 7.8M
- Defending Champ: Sam Burns
Course comparison – Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead)
- The par 71 measures 7,340 yards for this week, which is 31 yards longer than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead) checks in at 7,340 yards, 152 yards longer than the average course Ramey has played over the past year (7,188 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Chad Ramey 2022 results
|March 2- 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||N/A||$0|
|March 2- 5||Puerto Rico Open||5||69-68-68-71 (-12)||$142,913|
|February 23-26||The Honda Classic||MC||75-77||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 9-12||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||70-71-72||$0|
|January 26-29||Farmers Insurance Open||39||71-67-73-71 (-6)||$33,180|
|January 20-23||The American Express||MC||74-72-73||$0|
|January 13-16||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||67-70||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from