In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Ramey from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the article below use the latest odds as of April 3, 2022 at 7:24 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Chad Ramey odds for the Valero Texas Open
Ramey’s recent form
- Ramey has finished first once while also earning two top-five finishes over his last five tournaments.
- He’s made the cut in three of his last five tournaments.
- Ramey has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five appearances, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- In his last five events, his average score has been -11.
Valero Texas Open details
- Date: March 31 – April 3, 2022
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Course: TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Par: 72 / 7,494 yards
- Purse: 8.6M
- Defending Champ: J.J. Spaun
Course history: Ramey at the Valero Texas Open
- Ramey finished 41st when he last played this event in 2022.
- He carded two rounds within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,309 yards over the past year, while TPC San Antonio (Oaks) is set to play at a longer 7,494 yards.
- TPC San Antonio (Oaks) checks in at 7,494 yards, 261 yards longer than the average course Ramey has played over the past year (7,233 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Chad Ramey 2022 results
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||41||74-68-70 (-4)||$30,530|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||1||70-65-69-67 (-17)||$666,000|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||75-73||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||N/A||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||5||69-68-68-71 (-12)||$142,913|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||75-77||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||70-71-72||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||39||71-67-73-71 (-6)||$33,180|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||74-72-73||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||67-70||$0|
Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of Ramey’s winning performance in his most recent tournament, the Corales Puntacana Championship at Puntacana Resort & Club (Corales Golf Course) on March 24-28.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from