Chad Ramey hasodds to win the 2021 The RSM Classic at Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course). He missed the cut in his last tournament, the Houston Open.
The insights in what follows are based off odds valid as of November 18, 2021 at 11:26 AM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Chad Ramey odds for the The RSM Classic
Ramey’s recent form
- Over his last five events, Ramey has finished in the top 20 twice.
- He’s made the cut in two of his last five appearances.
- Ramey has finished with a better-than-average score in two of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score of -12 across his last five events.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course comparison – Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,298 yards, which is 293 yards longer than the 7,005-yard par 70 for this week’s tournament.
- Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) has seen an average tournament score of -0.4 recently, which is higher than the Tour scoring average of -5.2 across all courses over the past year.
- Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) checks in at 7,005 yards, 150 yards shorter than the average course Ramey has played over the past year (7,155 yards).
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -6.3 relative to par. That’s lower than this course, which has a scoring average of -0.4.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Chad Ramey 2021 results
|November 11-14||Houston Open||MC||73-70||$0|
|November 4- 7||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||MC||N/A||$0|
|October 28-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||17||65-71-68-71 (-9)||$99,125|
|October 20-23||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||MC||N/A||$0|
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||14||63-65-69-72 (-15)||$113,750|
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||63||70-69-72-71 (-6)||$15,400|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||MC||73-69||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from