Chad Ramey heads into the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities withodds to win. He made the cut and finished 60th in his last event, the Barracuda Championship. Action gets underway July 21-24 in Blaine, Minnesota, and Cameron Champ is the defending champion for the event.
The insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of July 21, 2022 at 3:22 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Chad Ramey odds for the 3M Open
Ramey’s recent form
- In his last five events, Ramey has an average finish of 44th.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in two of his last five appearances.
- Over his last five appearances, Ramey has finished within three shots of the leader once and carded a score that’s better than average twice.
- He has an average score of +7 across his last five events.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Champ
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- Measuring 7,428 yards, TPC Twin Cities is set up as a par-71 for this tournament. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with an average distance of 7,265 yards.
- Golfers at TPC Twin Cities have averaged a score of -9 per tournament, lower than the Tour-wide scoring average of -4 over the past year.
- The courses Ramey has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,231 yards, while TPC Twin Cities will play at 7,428 yards this week.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -4 among finishers, which is higher than the -9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Chad Ramey 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||60||N/A||$8,214|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||71-69||-3.262||3.852||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||68-74||1.988||1.806||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||76||-2.926||-0.368||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||27||70-66-69-75 (E)||–||–||$56,333|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||77-74||-6.746||-1.588||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||21||69-66-73-72 (E)||4.328||-1.98||$98,100|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||71-75||2.312||-3.742||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||59||67-70-71-76 (E)||10.624||2.84||$17,680|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||41||74-68-70-72 (-4)||-3.668||-5.352||$30,530|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||1||70-65-69-67 (-17)||–||–||$666,000|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||75-73||-9.228||-0.952||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||5||69-68-68-71 (-12)||$142,913|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||75-77||-4.605||-4.548||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||70-71-72||-0.411||-1.493||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||39||71-67-73-71 (-6)||-2.284||3.458||$33,180|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||74-72-73||-1.044||-1.264||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||67-70||-3.105||2.357||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from