The Merrimack Warriors (6-15, 4-3 NEC) will attempt to extend a three-game road win streak when they take on the Central Connecticut State Blue Devils (5-16, 3-4 NEC) on Thursday, January 26, 2023 at William H. Detrick Gymnasium. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on NEC. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Blue Devils’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Warriors ( ).
The betting insights in the following article reflect odds as of January 26, 2023 at 5:41 PM ET.
Cent. Conn. St. vs Merrimack Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Cent. Conn. St. Offense Vs. Merrimack Defense
|Cent. Conn. St. Offense||Stats (Rank)||Merrimack Defense|
|64.2 (339)||Points/Gm||62.6 (29)|
|13.3 (245)||Possessions/Game||10.6 (40)|
|41.9 (308)||Field Goal %||44.5 (227)|
|32.5 (259)||3PT %||33.2 (156)|
|48.1 (303)||Effective FG %||50.5 (199)|
|49.6 (346)||True Shooting %||57.6 (270)|
Merrimack Offense Vs. Cent. Conn. St. Defense
|Merrimack Offense||Stats (Rank)||Cent. Conn. St. Defense|
|57.3 (361)||Points/Gm||69.6 (189)|
|10.6 (323)||Possessions/Game||13.3 (114)|
|39.2 (355)||Field Goal %||45.1 (268)|
|28.9 (349)||3PT %||35.3 (271)|
|45.8 (342)||Effective FG %||51.8 (272)|
|50.2 (338)||True Shooting %||55.6 (204)|
Best Betting Sites For Cent. Conn. St. vs Merrimack
Cent. Conn. St. Betting Insights
- Cent. Conn. St. has won 10 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover 11 times.
- When playing as at least 1-point favorites this season, the Blue Devils have an ATS record of 3-2.
- Cent. Conn. St.’s games have hit the over eight out of 21 times this season.
- The Blue Devils and their opponents have gone over 119.5 combined points in 16 of 21 games this season.
- The average point total in Cent. Conn. St.’s outings this year is 133.8, 14.3 more points than this game’s over/under.
Merrimack Betting Insights
- Merrimack is 7-12-0 ATS this season.
- When playing as at least 1-point underdogs this season, the Warriors have an ATS record of 5-9.
- So far this season, just two of Merrimack’s games have hit the over.
- The Warriors and their opponents have combined to score more than 119.5 points in nine of 19 games this season.
- Merrimack’s games this year have had a 119.9-point total on average, 0.4 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Cent. Conn. St. Key Players
- The Blue Devils scoring leader is Kellen Amos, who puts up 15.0 points per game.
- Andre Snoddy paces Cent. Conn. St. with 7.7 rebounds per game and Nigel Scantlebury leads the squad with 3.9 assists per matchup.
- Amos is the top three-point shooter for the Blue Devils, hitting 2.2 per game.
- Scantlebury leads the team with 1.8 steals per game. Abdul Momoh collects 1.6 blocks a contest to pace Cent. Conn. St..
Merrimack Key Players
- Jordan Minor has the top Warriors spot in two categories: scoring (17.0 points per game) and rebounding (8.6 rebounds per game).
- Javon Bennett has the title of Merrimack assist leader, dishing out 2.2 assists per game this season.
- Mykel Derring leads the Warriors in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.6 made threes per game.
- Bennett tops Merrimack in steals with 2.8 per game, and Minor leads the squad in blocks with 2.5 per game.