Two hot teams square off when the Boston Celtics (30-26) host the Golden State Warriors (28-28) on Saturday, April 17, 2021 at 8:30 PM ET. The Celtics are 4.5-point favorites and put their five-game win streak on the line against the Warriors, winners of four straight. The point total is set at 227.5 in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 17, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Celtics vs Warriors Betting Odds
Celtics vs Warriors Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 17
Evan Fournier: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Robert Williams III: Day To Day (Knee)
Klay Thompson: Out For Season (Right Achilles),
Eric Paschall: Out (Hip),
Kelly Oubre Jr.: Day To Day (Wrist),
James Wiseman: Out For Season (Knee)
Celtics and Warriors Records ATS
- Boston has a 28-28 ATS record this season.
- When favored by at least 4.5 points, the Celtics are 11-8 against the spread this season.
- Boston and its opponents have gone over the set over/under in 50% of its games this season (28/56).
- Golden State holds a losing record ATS this season with 27 wins and 29 losses ATS.
- The Warriors earn a 9-4 record against the spread this season when they play as at least a 4.5-point underdog.
- 41.1% of Golden State’s 56 games this season have gone over the over/under.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/2/2021||Celtics||Warriors||-2.5||227||-141||117||Regular Season||111-107 BOS|
- Boston’s games this season have gone over the point total for Saturday’s matchup total (227.5 points) in 41.1% of opportunities (23 out of 56 matchups).
- In Golden State’s games this year, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Saturday’s matchup total in 22 out of 56 matchups (39.3%).
- This season the average total for Celtics games is 223.1 points, 4.4 fewer than the over/under of 227.5 points for this contest.
- Warriors’ games have an over/under of 226.5 points this season, 1.0 point fewer than the total points bet for this game.
- The average implied total for the Celtics this season is 113.4 points, 2.6 fewer points than their implied total of 116 points in Saturday’s game.
- Boston has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (116) 24 times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Warriors (116.7) is 4.7 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (112).
- Golden State has scored more than 112 points in 28 games on the season.
- The Celtics are at the 16th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (112.6 PPG), while the Warriors allow the 20th-fewest points per game (113.5) in the league.
- The Celtics have totaled a total of 117 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 2.1 per game), while the Warriors have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 29 total points, -0.5 per game).
- Jayson Tatum leads the Celtics in scoring, putting up 25.6 points per game.
- Tatum’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 38.5, 1.6 greater than his season average of 36.9.
- Marcus Smart leads Boston with 5.6 assists per game and Tristan Thompson paces the team with 8.2 rebounds per matchup.
- Thompson’s rebounding prop total for the contest is listed at 8.5 rebounds, 0.3 rebounds higher than his season average of 8.2.
- Tatum is the top three-point shooter for the Celtics, knocking down 2.9 per game.
- Tatum’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.6 shots greater than his season average of 2.9.
- Smart leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Robert Williams III collects 1.8 blocks an outing to pace Boston.
- Williams’ blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 1.8.
- Draymond Green is number one on the Warriors leaderboard in both rebounds (6.6 per game) and assists (8.6 per game).
- Green’s assists prop over/under for the matchup is set at 9.5 assists, 0.9 assists higher than his season average of 8.6.
- Stephen Curry scores 30.7 points per game to pace Golden State.
- Curry’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 49.5, 7.3 higher than his season average of 42.2.
- Curry is tops from three-point range for the Warriors, knocking down 5.0 threes per game.
- Curry’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 5.5, 0.5 shots greater than his season average of 5.0.
- Golden State’s Green has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.6 per game and James Wiseman is first in blocks with 0.9 per game.
- Green’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals lower than his season average of 1.6.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from