The Washington Wizards (6-17) host the Boston Celtics (13-11) after losing three straight home games. The Celtics are favored by 6 points in the matchup, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday, February 14, 2021. The point total is 231.5 in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of February 14, 2021, 6:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Celtics vs Wizards Betting Odds
Celtics vs Wizards Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 14
Marcus Smart: Out (Calf),
Romeo Langford: Out (Right wrist),
Semi Ojeleye: Day To Day (Knee),
Robert Williams III: Day To Day (Left Hip)
Ish Smith: Out (Quad),
Thomas Bryant: Out For Season (Left knee)
Celtics and Wizards Records ATS
- Boston is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 13-11.
- When favored by at least 6 points, the Celtics are 3-3 against the spread in 2020-21.
- Boston and its opponents have hit the over in 13 of 24 games this season (54.2%).
- Washington holds a losing record ATS this season with nine wins and 13 losses ATS.
- For the third time this season, the Wizards are at least a 6-point underdog, where they have a record of 0-2 against the spread.
- Washington and its opponents have often hit the over this season, doing so in 54.5% (12) of its 22 games played.
Head to Head
The Celtics defeated the Wizards 116-107 in the last meeting between the two teams on January 8, 2021. Bradley Beal scored 41 points to pace the Wizards, and Jayson Tatum scored 32 points for the Celtics. The Celtics covered the spread as 3.5-point favorites, and the teams fell short of the 237.5-point over/under after combining to score 223.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/8/2021||Celtics||Celtics||-3.5||237.5||-157||130||Regular Season||116-107 BOS*|
- Boston’s games this year have resulted in a higher total score than Sunday’s matchup over/under (231.5 points) in seven out of 24 opportunities (29.2% of matchups).
- In Washington’s games this season, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Sunday’s matchup over/under in 11 out of 23 matchups (47.8%).
- The Celtics have seen a 220.8 average over/under in their games this season, 10.7 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 1.7 points fewer than the average over/under in Wizards’ games this season (233.2 points).
- The Celtics’ average implied point total this season is 6.8 fewer points than their implied total in Sunday’s game (112.2 implied points on average compared to 119 implied points in this game).
- Boston has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (119) nine times this season.
- The 119.7-point average implied total on the season for the Wizards is 6.7 more points than the team’s 113-point implied total in this matchup.
- This season, Washington has scored more than this game’s implied total of 113 points 11 times.
- The Celtics are the NBA’s 19th-highest scoring team (111.2 PPG), while the Wizards allow their opponents the most points per game (120.3) in the league.
- The Celtics have out-scored their opponents by a total of 38 points this season (1.6 points per game on average), and opponents of the Wizards have out-scored them by 172 more points on the year (7.4 per game).
- The Celtics scoring leader is Tatum, who contributes 26.6 points per game.
- Boston is led in rebounding by Tristan Thompson’s 8.2 rebounds per game and assisting by Marcus Smart’s 6.1 assists per game .
- The Celtics are led by Tatum from long distance. He hits 3.0 shots from deep per game.
- Boston’s steals leader is Smart, who averages 1.8 per game. Tacko Fall leads the team averaging 1.6 blocks an outing.
- Russell Westbrook racks up 9.0 rebounds per game, 8.9 assists per game, and 19.9 points per game, putting him in the top spot on the Wizards in both rebounds and assists.
- Beal scores 32.8 points per game to pace Washington.
- Davis Bertans leads the Wizards in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.6 made threes per game.
- Beal is at the top of Washington’s steals hierarchy with 1.3 steals per game and Alex Len leads the squad in blocks with 1.1 per game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from