The Boston Celtics (18-16) are favored () to build on a three-game win streak when they host the Toronto Raptors (17-18) at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, March 4 at TD Garden. The contest airs on NBCS-BOS. The matchup’s point total is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of March 4, 2021, 11:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Celtics vs Raptors Betting Odds
Celtics vs Raptors Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 4
Marcus Smart: Out (Calf),
Romeo Langford: Out (Wrist)
Fred VanVleet: Day To Day (Health Protocols),
OG Anunoby: Day To Day (Health Protocols),
Pascal Siakam: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Malachi Flynn: Day To Day (Health and safety protocols),
Patrick McCaw: Day To Day (Health and safety protocols)
Celtics and Raptors Records ATS
- Boston is an even 17-17 against the spread this season.
- The Celtics have a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 8 points, going 0-2 this season.
- 19 of 34 Boston games this season (55.9%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- Toronto has a 16-19 record against the spread this season.
- The Raptors hold an even 1-1 record against the spread this season when they play as at least an 8-point underdog.
- 19 of Toronto’s 35 games (54.3%) this season have gone over the over/under.
Head to Head
Semi Ojeleye (24 points) led the Celtics past Kyle Lowry (24 points) and the Raptors 120-106 in their last matchup on February 11, 2021. The Celtics were favored by 7.5 points in the game, and covered the spread. The 226 total points in the matchup went over the 211-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/11/2021||Celtics||Celtics||-7.5||211||-315||255||Regular Season||120-106 BOS*|
|1/4/2021||Raptors||Raptors||-6||217||-240||195||Regular Season||126-114 BOS*|
- 2/11/2021 DNP – Celtics: Marcus Smart;
Raptors: OG Anunoby
- 1/4/2021 DNP – Celtics: Kemba Walker, Marcus Smart
- Boston and its opponents have hit the over on Thursday’s 220 total in 22 out of 34 games (64.7%) this season.
- In Toronto’s games this season, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Thursday’s matchup over/under in 21 out of 35 matchups (60%).
- The Celtics have seen a 221.9 average over/under in their games this season, 1.9 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 3.6 points fewer than the average over/under in Raptors’ games this season (223.6 points).
- The average implied total for the Celtics this season is 112.8 points, 1.2 fewer points than their implied total of 114 points in Thursday’s game.
- Boston has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (114) 16 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Raptors (114) is eight more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (106).
- Toronto has scored more than 106 points in 26 games on the season.
- The Celtics are at the 22nd spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (111.4 PPG), while the Raptors allow the 11th-fewest points per game (111) in the league.
- The Celtics have totaled 31 more points than their opponents this season (0.9 per game on average), and the Raptors have scored 58 more points than their opponents (1.6 per game).
- Jayson Tatum leads the Celtics scoring 24.9 points per game.
- Tatum’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 35.5, 0.7 lower than his season average of 36.2.
- Boston is led in rebounding by Tristan Thompson’s 8.5 rebounds per game and assisting by Marcus Smart’s 6.1 assists per game .
- Thompson’s rebounding prop total for the contest is listed at 8.5 boards, equal to his season average of 8.5.
- Kemba Walker knocks down 3.0 threes per game to lead the Celtics.
- Walker’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.5 shots lower than his season average of 3.0.
- Smart leads the team with 1.8 steals per game. Tacko Fall collects 1.4 blocks a contest to pace Boston.
- Smart’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals lower than his season average of 1.8.
- Pascal Siakam leads the team in both scoring (20.1 points per game) and rebounding (7.5 rebounds per game).
- Siakam’s rebounding prop total for the contest is posted at 7.5 boards, equal to his season average of 7.5.
- The Toronto leader in assists is Lowry with 6.6 assists per game.
- Lowry’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 33.5, 3.1 greater than his season average of 30.4.
- Fred VanVleet leads the Raptors in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.4 made threes per game.
- VanVleet’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 3.4.
- Toronto’s VanVleet has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.7 per game and Chris Boucher is first in blocks with 2.0 per game.
- Boucher’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.5 blocks higher than his season average of 2.0.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from